Opinion and thoughts regarding DLC

What is stopping devs to make all predator classes completely free instead of them being hidden behind paywall ?

I am new to this game i think locking them behind paywall is bad

Hunter, scout, Berserker class 😱

ONLY Scout, berserker And Hunter nothing more 💪 predátors Are ONLY skin

dx 12 is literally causing game to crash while loading

I Have xbox

They want your money

1 Like

Dx12 working mine crashes on startup even in dx11 noticing a lot shuttering freezing while playing as ft high connect times etc issues

just give illfonic more money

1 Like

Making a new character takes lots of effort, which costs money on resources, workers pay, and office and license bills.
If they release it for free, the only money they’d make back from that investment would be from sales of already existing DLC or the game itself.

We did get the OWLF character, maps, and DLC weapons for free (DLC owners got early access), but overall Illfonic doesn’t see free characters or maps as a great investment, otherwise we would’ve seen it a lot more over the years.

even with dlss i only get around 60 70 fps which drops to 40’s in fights also dx12 crashes my game on loading any fix ?

Its just a skin made from already existist files

why performance is still bad and dx12 crashes game on loading

i dont work for illfonic

Just buy the 3rd hunting party. Scar is top tier, Celtic isn’t far behind, but Chopper is dog ass. You don’t need any other class, but some are pretty cool

wut about dx12 crashing the game on loading

Why scar why not bionic which has infinite cloak ?? Or is it pirate one ??

Um… it’s called being a business that needs to be profitable.

Stop being cheap and buy the DLC characters you want.

Why when you can use unlock tool