Optimization of the FSR game.

Dear developers, please tell me if there will be support for FSR in this game?

FSR?
Could you explain what that is?

AMD FSR is an open source, cross-platform technology designed to boost frame rates and deliver high-quality, high-definition gaming experiences.

its like Dynamic Super Resolution or Nvidia’s Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS). They claim you won’t have to upgrade your technology but chances are likely your cpu or gpu might take a performance hit just trying to calculate the stuff. But apparently it won’t.

Yeah, it’s kind of an analogue.

The FSR in Terminator Resistance is iffy to me. That game has minimal 3D architecture to render, so there is no reason that it doesn’t run well at 4k. The other examples on AMDs website GodFall and Riftbreaker aren’t anything to sneeze at either.

PHG looks like they have lots to render at any given moment at varying distances in the game so I don’t know if it would take advantage of this super scaling business.

My CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 - 8/16
GPU RX 570 4GB In the game I have 50-60 frames

Ryzen 7 8/16, rtx 2060 6gb, 16gb. I have 70 - 80 fps and drops to 40. In this game, shadows eat up fps. :(

Let me get my glas…

3 Likes

Predator Hunting Grounds is built using UE4 and UE4 has native support for FSR and DLSS, so hopefully they’ll implement it.

has anyone tried the The Lossless Scaling app to get FSR on pHG? its only on Steam i think.