Optional Objective Drop Pod Bug

Good afternoon developers! I’ve encountered the following bug several times and it hasn’t been mentioned before so I want to make you aware.

System: PS5
Match: Private Match
Custom Mode: Classic Hunt Without Friendly Bots
Map: Derailed

For some reason, every time I’m playing with the above noted particulars, the secondary mission drop pod is bugged. I will get the notification that the secondary mission is available, however when I go to the location of the drop pod, it’s not there. Even stranger is that it says I’m still 80 meters away. Now if I move off in any direction, the meters move up like I’m moving away from the drop pod. It would appear as though the “80 meter” range thinks it’s at 0 and the drop pod is invisible/ doesn’t spawn.

I’m attaching a photo below to better help you in seeing what I mean. In the image you can see I’m at the location of the drop pod yet there’s nothing there and it says I’m still 80 meters away.

I hope the above helps! 👍🏻

2 Likes

where is being video?

i cannot see if this is same bug when i was look for mission Number two

Thanks for reporting this. Does this happen for you in any maps or is this the only map where you’ve experienced this?

1 Like

The “Derailed” map appears to be the only map I’ve experienced this bug in. I’ve tried other maps and the drop pods are spawning with no problems.

Same bug happened to me, same map and same mod,
the only difference is that I was on PS4.

2 Likes

Just ran into this issue on the Night version of Derailed. It’s like the Optional clipped right through the terrain.

Wouldn’t surprise me since the maps are riddled with collision detection issues to this day.

1 Like

I experienced this issue as well. Don’t know for sure if it was the same map. Happened a few good days ago.

The issue occurred on the PlayStation 4 platform.

1 Like

This is a known issue we’re working on fixing in the upcoming patch.

3 Likes

I know I’m late, but I’ve been experiencing this as well. The only map I’m having the issue on is Derailed also. I see it’s being worked on. Thank you.

1 Like