Options, that could be added for some life quality

So, I was brainstorming with my BF again and we both came to the following things that could be added to options for a bit more of variety.

• Third Person POV: I played a bit around with the First Person POV and noticed a lesser arrow missing on my side when using 65 instead of 90 as the Pred. But on the other end when being FT with a 10x Scope Sniper it was zoomed in like hell and this was an easy fix with setting it to 75. So, a second slider for the Pred’s Third Person POV would be awesome.

• Object Motion Blur: This option for just turning on object motion blur would be cool too. Instead of having the regular motion blur which is not often used can be a good addition.

Also, for those who maybe didn’t notice. Illfonic added an FXAA On/Off toggle. When turned on it will automatically anti antilasing your game, which allows you to turn the actual graphic to low without it affecting the look of the game.

Tell me if you know some Options you would like see to be added.
I always love discussing with you people.
Twitch Aihrui1

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

4 Likes

FXAA on/off only for PC?

When I play PHG my PS4 transforms and sounds like starscream xD
0:45-1:15 lol

2 Likes

Option to add Epic friends in the game on PS4 instead of having to launch Fortnite.
Option to disable Motion Blur.

You can already do that. Its in Options under Video.

1 Like

It’s definitely on the Pc under the motion blur toggle. I don’t know about the Ps but check the option video and turn it on if you have it.

If your Epic friends are online you can see that in-game.

I said add, not invite.

Oh. Then you are on the wrong Forum to post that. Cause that has to do with PSN and Epic. Not with the game PHG it self.

? You can make an option to add Epic Friends in the game, if Fortnite has it why can’t PHG? That’s not on Sony they don’t develop the game.

Yeah… I don’t think that’s really an issue. There are several other ways you can add friends. On Epic Games on PC. On smartphone…
There are way much more things that need to be fixed before adding that minor feature.

Yeah that’s why i posted it in a Quality of life thread

How can you add epic friends on the smartphone?
I was trying with a friend I wanted to play with help him add me but he had no pc at that moment meaning no access to the epic launcher.

You need to have a Microsoft launcher like Wine 5.0. After that you can install basically all .msi applications.
That’s for Android. I don’t know if that app exists for iOS.

1 Like

All they have to do is copy apex legends settings over

Predator needs to be able to switch shoulders when trying to fire there range weapons! Plus different sensitivity from fireteam! Like please there two different factions!!!

Git Gud mode like for me lol 😂

Sony did help.