Outriders

Fuck yeah!

@Arnie.schwarzewigger Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

1 Like

They were never games i was in to , I started messing around in subnautica but I cant seem to find a decent game to get into . I ended up playing arkham knight again to have something to play

1 Like

I feel ya, that’s how I’ve been the last two weeks looking for something to keep me hooked. Mass Effect is my favorite series and to see it get remastered especially the first one just gives me a hard on lol. I’m just counting the days at this point but in at least a week or two Nier: Replicant will come out which should pass the time until then.

Whats replicant?

Nier: Replicant is a prequel to Nier: Automata that came out a long time ago and is being remastered as well. Unlike Mass Effect I never got to play this one.

1 Like

Ah I see (but I dont see) . I have been staying away from remastered games . I played the Mafia remaster and it sucked

Some are good.
I think the mass effect one might be good too not sure.

Some have a lot of issues tho lmao.

From the footage I just saw from IGN ME1 looks pretty damn good and they’ve fixed a lot of the clunkiness that people would bitch about.

If I could enjoy things I’vedone previously, I would get it.

Would be kinda cool to play from 1 to 3.

That is certainly an impressive feat. I wonder how such a thing can be possible. But if what you say is true then…well fuck me sideways!

Let me put this into perspective, I was able to play and beat Cyberpunk when it launched on PS4 Pro, on this game I can’t even login half the time and when I do I crash more than the parry bug we had a few months ago.

2 Likes

God dammit who broke you? Was Jess? Or was it Jermemy?

I wouldnt learn or experience anything new.
Plus shits boring by yourself.

At least if you and me played, or anyone else, we can crack jokes and what not.

Such a stupid move not adding the multiplayer.

Yeah but who knows if the demand is there they may add it in. Look at the master chief collection, they just kept adding in games after launch granted it’s not the same circumstance but you never know.

Hopefully.
Cause I’d love to play my n7 assassin again.
Or interceptor.

I wish I could remember the name.

It was a really high tier unit I remember that.
The geth juggernaut was fun too.

I would just like to experience the damn thing like everyone else did, I only ever played the demo of it and later on when there was at most like 6 people playing it.

1 Like

All of us would love it.
There was like 30 different characters who most of them actually felt different.

There was only like 4 or 6 maps, but it was still really fun.

By all of us I mean jeremy and them and most of the melons.
The ones who loved mass effect will like it.

It was a better version of the one that ME: Andromeda.

Ik it was a less janky version of Andromeda’s. Still played the shit out of that game though and actually 100% it multiplayer and all.

JankyMaybe less.
But was still clunky xD.

Good to know this wasnt any better than the demo and I can keep waiting for RE8