OWLF Outfit shaders not equippable.

Just spent 2,500 veritanium on the Spec Ops skin and I can’t get equip it.

Cool.

I like this game, but good lord it has a ton of technical issues for how long it’s been out and how little content there is.

1 Like

The same issue occurs with the City Hunter Rebreather Mask, just that the Rebreather is brought up more lmao.

Choose a different Loadout, or if that don’t work, wipe the safe file. Progress/inventory is completely safe. It will wipe Preferences such as custom bindings and whatnot tho.

2 Likes

Delete the options file from the system and PS plus cloud storage, uninstall the game and rebuild the database.
Then redownload the game directly from the store, not from your library.

Go to settings, wipe data from the game, and restart the game. All your data is saved in the Illfonic servers, so you won’t lose anything. I had the same problem

Also @Xenomorph_2099 is right. You will have to rebuild all your custom loadouts

You bought the wrong size outfit. OWLF wears a size large, you probably bought medium 🤦🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Since your new to the forums letw introduce you

@Fire is a part of a dumb melon clan

As soon as you tell me who your leader Fire is I don’t tag you as melon anymore :p

@TheSenate is the emperor

Phantasma is a banned terrorist troll that shows up now and again

And I’m the leader of the hy cruesaders

DEUS VULT

1 Like

And I…I am the guy who comments on everything

And @Eshtion

20210816_235328

1 Like

DEUS VULT

1 Like

FT: all has mics, discusses completing the objective and how to kill me
Meanwhile, me: turns on mic but says nothing
FT: realizes I’m using city hunter with tactician and net gun AND combistick dis be easy
Me after wiping out entire ai camp: it’s time for a fucking crusade
FT after I long claim them all: bruh this fucking asshole is hacking I’ma report u
Me: I know where u live
FT: o yea watchu gonna do kill me in real life
Me: DUES VULTTTT

1 Like

KILL THE HERETICS

1 Like

What?…

1 Like

Must be a European large. Because the tag definitely says large

1 Like

IN THE NAME OF GOD

Screenshot_20210830-115327~2

Okay to answer this seriously

The devs rarely communicate with the playerbase

Combine that with a lack of depth and we have to create our own fun here on the forums

In fact several of us, me included, don’t even play the game anymore and just stay for the community.

I for one have created a group of templars to hunt down Heretics within the forums