OWLF Pitbull’s reload animation.

When reloading the Pitbull, the mag never leaves the gun. Have confirmed this with multiple other people as well.

Let me ask you… what kind of bullets do plasma rifles use? Answer:none. They run on energy. The fact that the game makes it bullets isn’t actually accurate, but neither will you ever run out of bullets for these weapons anyway as there are many of it in the total chamber. Reloading is simply just waiting for it to cool down. Look at the preds plasma weapons. You don’t see an upper limit of ammo,do you? Even the hhpc resets after the final ammo is depleted.

But i get your statement, there is actually no need for an animation and should look more like the latest plasma rifle we have where you do a cool down.

I imagine that the casing is just a modified casing and really is a battery or magnet electro conductor.

Mass they are taking about the Pitbull not the new Plasma Prototype gun

But yes the reload in the Pitbull is broken

Well one kinda assumed Pitbull is the new ver of the prototype (hense prototype). Plus we all know it runs plasma. Why it has thing that looks like mags? i dunno, maybe they forced it into the casing. But yeah, its got an animation that looks like its broken.

I believed it had normal bullets, but they were being prepared by alien tech. Like a Railgun

The reason I’m saying it’s a bug is because the clip is suppose to leave the gun. If you’ve used the gun when it first came out, the clip would exit the weapon, but now it doesn’t.

1 Like

Im assuming you are saying that is with extended drum mag equipped? Will do further tests and confirm

Lol it does it with both i swear every new gun they released is broken the plasma prototype rifle still has no vibration on controller this game is just lol

Actually found out on the PlayStation 4 while playing and customising today, that the Vector and probably other guns that can have the drum/extended mag have no animation of the character actually pulling out the magazine to change it. The hud hand does the animation and is empty doing it, the mag never leaves the gun. I thing it can be noticed on many other guns that use the drum extended mag specifically, issue might be due to the asset/object itself.

Edit: PS: with proper testing of assets/props/objects of customisation and gameplay, tests can easily solve that. If there are any peers doing Q.A. that is.

I tested it without the drum mag and it does the same thing the mag doesn’t come out so its not just drum mags