OWLF Recordings

It’s no problem to me my dude :P

1 Like

Absolutely, and I agree with you–the majority of players are playing for the fun of being the Predator or fighting against it, and it’s fine.

I apologise for geeking out like thay but, man I have all comics and novels for Predator and Aliens and seriously it was so mind blowing to know that via the game such revelation would appear :)

You see, I never play shooter games, this is the very first one I bought, just because of the theme :)

2 Likes

I’m right there with you dude. I’m the same way with Aliens and Friday The 13th, haha. I can’t wait to see the content for P:HG. I hope it exceeds my expectations.

1 Like

You make it sound like you have found 1 in every private match… your so lucky I feel like I have done like 10 or so and so far only found 1. Also starting to think that fireteam is the best way cos then you get to upgrade your weapons and farm a lot of in game currency. Only thing is I think if your FT in private you HAVE to do the objectives and then get out in the chopper… but sometimes when I do this I find it very hard to be able to tell if I have searched every possible location. It would help if on the map it showed you where you have already been… or if there were clear indications of where they are most likely to spawn so you do not waste your time looking… really hope I can start finding more soon… There was one that I found like on my 2nd or 3rd private match as FT but I annoyingly didn’t survive, I didn’t have the best load out and all the AI seemed to keep spawning with the metal masks or full on body armour I just couldn’t cut it… now I never load in without a shotgun … would be great if one of you guys thats been able to find them all shared more info? did you have to play each map a few times? Cos I’d imagine they have made it so each map has different recordings and each are unique to the other like 3 6 10 and 17 are in overgrowth and so on (I have no idea I am just showing an example).

Oh trust me it’s not that common, man I wish it was XD it’s more like 1 every 5 matches on average. But I have had one case where I got three in a row, but that was extremely lucky XD

For me it seemed more common the higher level i was… now that i am 150 (been for almost a week now) i seem to keep finding tapes when I’ve already got all 20

I’ve had pretty good drop rates got a few exotic things and stuff but still haven’t found any owlf tapes and I’m doing private matches all the time now to try and get them

It is probably a bug. If you pick up a tape and survive, you should be able to get a new one. You don;t get the same one you had earlier.