OWLF Tapes

After picking up an OWLF Tape and successfully completing the Mission and winning through exvil. The OWLF tapes is not showing up under “unlocks” and there’s no notification that the tape was unlocked. (I have confirmed that the tape has been unlocked, just no notification)

1 Like

That just simply means you have the tape in which you picked up. Keeping trying. You will eventually get the tapes you don’t already have.

Thank you for your reply. I should have clarified, I confirmed that a new tape was unlocked with no notification (I keep count of how many I have left) I had 5 left to unlock. Grabbed one exviled and no notification. Then I checked how many I had left to unlock and had 4 left. I play on PS4.

I think this happens since they added the “clear notifications” option. For some reason, the tapes notifications auto clear.

Tape notification never really worked.

Word, they use to work at one point. Not sure what patch broke it haha may have been when they added the “clear notifications” update that kepps066 mentioned.

Just making sure I understand this report properly. You did unlock the new tape properly, but the problem is that there is no notification about the new tape?

That is correct. Happens when I collect them as FT or Predator.

Thanks! I’ll let the team know about this if they’re not already aware of it.

I got this bug now. Took out the tape - and nothing unlocked. Restart the game - nothing.

Another thing I would like to say is that tapes appear terribly rare. I played 120+ FT matches and found it only 6-7 times. I took out one tape, 4-5 times was killed, and the last one now just didn’t count.