PAIN AND SUFFERING

Stay away from anything solid. I made that mistake and had to get the sockets cleaned again.

Didn’t you get stiched?

The stitches can bust while chewing. Just trust me. Stick to Go-gurt apple sauce and pudding. I’ve had 4 wisdom and 1 molar pulled.

1 Like

Can you feel if it happens?

Yeah. The stitches don’t hurt busting but when food particles get into the socket you’ll definitely feel it in a day or so. No even the percs they gave me were helping

How many days did you wait until you could resume eating anything?

I think it was 14 days.

Going off Savage, basically noodles and liquid soups are good because you swallow more than chew. Your first week sucks heavily because the healing process. But do it well.and you’re home free.

I didn’t have to wait 14 but I stayed from like crunchy fried chicken for about 2 weeks. I had thin grilled chicken, burger in after the first week.

2 Likes

Basically stay away from large chewing motions and messy/breakable food

1 Like

until the stitches dissolve the soups have to be cool. But other than that you’re exactly correct. Also I would say based off our times from liquid to solids, healing time may vary lol

1 Like

i lust for some hot soup. didn’t know the stitches dissolve. how long does it take to dissolve i wonder?

1 Like

They told me a couple of days. It’s new to me as well but I was told it’s pretty standard everywhere. My last pulling was a few years ago.

1 Like

Warm soup. Hot soup not so much recommend first few days.

Sitches take a few days. You’ll feel them gon. Usually a good indicator lf thw wound healed alot.

Meaning stay way from crsipy crunchy chicken type but you can chew more.

1 Like

WTF is this post?!?!?!?

EDIT: sorry, my bad, did not notice I’m in off topic again XD

you’re right where you’re supposed to be

2 Likes