parry bug

.https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongTenaciousOcelotCmonBruh-FGz_QglRpNHydHSq

Slow clip down to 0.25 in twitch player settings and watch around 5 second mark the parry happens on my end but pred doesnt get stunned

Platform PS4
Host No
Ping 120
Class Dutch 87
Specialization Reckless
Perks dont remember
Weapons Gosl-R/1011-12/Skull Cleaver

Lol thats not a glitch… so if you have your knife equipped if you dont time the parry right you will go for damage instead. Parrying is meant to stun the predator to give you a little bit extra time until a teammate can come save you. So basically if you dont want to go for damage and only parry, you will need to keep your gun equipped because when you have your knife equipped you have the option to damage the predator instead of parry

slow it down you can see the parries timed right but my knife doesn’t come out properly and goes back to my gun despite holding R3 your knife only goes back to gun when holding r3 if you get a parry. my knife has only ever failed when in melee combat its never failed out of melee combat with pred

Yeah that happens sometimes when your gun is equipped but when you equip your knife(which you did) instead of parrying you damaged the predator…

It happens to me a lot, since 2 patches ago.
R3 sometimes doesn’t work. It swings the knife, but doesn’t parry. But if you have your knife up you can parry with R2.

1 Like

yeah L2 and R2 dont seem to have the bug

not worried about the game doing what its supposed too just the bug at 5 seconds in where parry/melee failed

Oh yeah illfonic fix your shit lol