Patch 1.16

Some good stuff in this update, but I’m not coming back until we got some new maps, modes and level increases. I haven’t played in a few weeks because I’ve been maxed out for the last month and there’s just nothing new to keep me going. Still keeping my eye on updates though because I’ve got my fingers crossed that new content will come soon.

Just saw the new home screen and seeing the fire team member hiding from the Predator in one of the pics gave me an idea for a new mode. Very easy to implement as well because everything is already there. Predator vision/Hunt mode. It’s 1 vs 2 and the Predator’s vision is always in Infrared mode allowing the 2 fire team members to hide/be invisible as a tactical advantage. Longer time limit, fire team can not escape until a certain amount of time has elapsed. The goal isn’t to complete objectives and escape, it’s to hunt the Predator with an escape option if they feel like they can’t, but can survive until escape becomes an option. Fire team only has 2 players so it’s more fair since Predator can’t use regular human vision.

Ok nice ty for the updates love to see things are gettin better.
But ! How fun we have with all the predators now the cityhunter we not more slots to make a char in plz
add them :) ty now i will go gettin the city predator :D

BTW before i go :P I see that the Field Lockers is not updated ! i see only duplicates not 1 new items for the new predators ! Update the Field Lockers Plzzzzzzzzzzz

Agree, for me usually full PC FireTeam 80% win matches and only way that allows me eluminate that PC teams - if FT members play separate, not together as one team. In other ways I even can’t get close for them coz always being “spotted” and get tons of bullets in my face on far distance. Play vs good coordinated FireTeam - is a pain. But if I play vs any full PS4 team or 1PC player and other 3 is PS4 - in this way I win in 90%. It says that PC players have more better aiming and orientation in “game space” then PS4 players. Same things about Predator players - PC predators have more aggressive gameplay. After all this things I have one things: gamers who writed “…Predator is too strong and overpowered…” or “…Pred must get nerf…” - PS4 players who plays against PC or players who always play separated.

Overgrown map’s issues have been patched.

There is one way you can select your secondary weapon if you get in the option / keybinding preferences and bind your any key to 4th weapon slot.

2 Likes

This weapons slot bug have all dlc Predators include City Hunter. Here is my posts about this: Alpha Predator weapon's bug and City Hunter's BUGS

Illfonic can you do anything against these long queues times when you will play predator ?

I agree because I am 1 of those people. I always play with randoms because I of all of my friends quit playing. This patch just maker me want to never play as fireteam. In randoms matches its so easy to kill 2 fireteam members and lay traps at the around the radio and wait for them to spawn in the traps. With all the neafs to the fireteam and boost to the predator it just seems like they want it to be a Friday 13th clone. I loved this game and tried to support it by buy the dlc, but now it seems like if you aren’t playing as predator you are not playing the game right. As I said before fireteams players and predator players need each other to keep the game alive.

If this fine(how it does on screenshot), well, it will be fine when 12 years old kid shooting on “big white monster” and enjoyed that. And he always win

1 Like

I think, if illfonic rework Invisibility, maybe all balance problem will gone

1 Like

thats a simple fix delete your save game data then redo your classes that fixed mine

So then predator players should have to deal with extra bull shit cause you have no friends? Pretty fucking selfish no?

Theres still other fucking people who play, go look for them, and build a team.

The game is 1v4. Not 1v1. And it should not be balanced as a 1v1 simply cause you want to play the team oriented side of the game, by yourself.

2 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work.

1 Like

this is B.S
it’s been over an hour now still have been able to play one fucking game i’m done with this broke pos game you dumb ass ppl keep on buying their dlc and waiting to hrs to play just for ppl to rage quit clearly the only thing illfuckup is worried about is how to get more money out of a broke ass game

Ah ok. Cool.

That socks because I played like 6 games as the city predator. Que times were 13 min and I was waiting roughly 10-13 minutes

1 Like

yeah i wish

The extra long predator waits are only because there is a new predator. This will go back to normal in a few days or a week.

Its City Hunter - more like few months…
Shit! Think what will happen when Mr Black or Wolf will drop…

1 Like

Fabulous update!