Patch 1.16

What we have about invisibility? Or this is a bug(screenshot)

3 Likes

Wait you are kiddingā€¦ the auto claim hasnā€™t been fixed yet??? @Courier

please for the love of god lolā€¦

This is my only issue in this patch, honestly I think itā€™s time to bring netā€™s to work functionally the same as traps with a ā€œpress and holdā€ mechanic, this will help remove macro users getting out of the net faster than some, opens up accessability, and lowers the skill gap slightly between pc/console, so itā€™s good for crossplay.

6 Likes

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s really embedded in the code and am hoping they are taking a lot of extra time this time around so we donā€™t have just a different bug with the same root issue being it related to claiming.

Also Iā€™m curious what lowering requirements to break net exactly mean. Iā€™m guessing it means less inputs required but would like to know for sure.

So @IllFonic any chance I could get a job doing QA I noticed a few my suggestions were implemented. šŸ˜‰

1 Like

I canā€™t select motion detectors in my loadout for city hunter. PS4. It says I have 12 points for gear but only allows for 9
@OldKingHamlet @Courier

3 Likes

I canā€™t select Overgrowth map in Private Matchesā€¦thanksšŸ™„

2 Likes

The made a thread 11m ago in the announcement section

1 Like

Same problem here

Whereā€™s overgrowth? It wasnā€™t in my map rotation just derailed and backwater

1 Like

Great
Since you guys neff is The FT So Much
Guess the queue for Predator will now be more than few hours!!!

3 Likes

The game balance was in a good spot, now this is just more FT nerfs and more Pred buffs? Big YIKES

2 Likes

So theyā€™ve removed Overgrowth map and itā€™s missions? So now we are stuck with two maps and the three or four missions they each havešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s BACKWATER that had all the issues with lag, under the map glitch spots etcā€¦

And my Predator is still loud as hell when cloaked so thatā€™s a lie.

This game dies today, congrats.

Yet they donā€™t acknowledge the under the map glitch on Backwater, the various spots FT can get underneath Fishing Village and campā€¦whatever theyā€™re smoking, I need some.

1 Like

Still no maps , no game mode, no bug fix, nothing really good. They put their paid DLC and few adjustments that require one day of work at least. Queue for pred will become 30 min, no content for fireteam, no weapon balance for fireteam, no new weapons for fireteam or any other real content. Good job, yes, very good jobā€¦

6 Likes

They removed a map, of all things to došŸ¤£ RIP OvergrowthšŸ¤£

1 Like

I can understand a parry nerf, but now youā€™re going to force the fireteams to wait longer to get back in the game. Hopefully there are unlisted changes, but if 2 players go down early the others may as well just back out at that point.

The new menu background is tight though.

4 Likes

There was literally nothing wrong with it.

Think they got backwater confusedā€¦

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet it seems with city hunter the mimicry wheel sounds arenā€™t playing save for the roar. Also how do you unequip the wrist launcher? Itā€™s not letting me

2 Likes

I wonder if overgrowth was removed to add the rest of the map to it??