Patch 1.16

I can’t select motion detectors in my loadout for city hunter. PS4. It says I have 12 points for gear but only allows for 9
@OldKingHamlet @Courier

3 Likes

I can’t select Overgrowth map in Private Matches…thanks🙄

2 Likes

The made a thread 11m ago in the announcement section

1 Like

Same problem here

Where’s overgrowth? It wasn’t in my map rotation just derailed and backwater

1 Like

Great
Since you guys neff is The FT So Much
Guess the queue for Predator will now be more than few hours!!!

3 Likes

The game balance was in a good spot, now this is just more FT nerfs and more Pred buffs? Big YIKES

2 Likes

So they’ve removed Overgrowth map and it’s missions? So now we are stuck with two maps and the three or four missions they each have🤣🤣🤣
It’s BACKWATER that had all the issues with lag, under the map glitch spots etc…

And my Predator is still loud as hell when cloaked so that’s a lie.

This game dies today, congrats.

Yet they don’t acknowledge the under the map glitch on Backwater, the various spots FT can get underneath Fishing Village and camp…whatever they’re smoking, I need some.

1 Like

Still no maps , no game mode, no bug fix, nothing really good. They put their paid DLC and few adjustments that require one day of work at least. Queue for pred will become 30 min, no content for fireteam, no weapon balance for fireteam, no new weapons for fireteam or any other real content. Good job, yes, very good job…

6 Likes

They removed a map, of all things to do🤣 RIP Overgrowth🤣

1 Like

I can understand a parry nerf, but now you’re going to force the fireteams to wait longer to get back in the game. Hopefully there are unlisted changes, but if 2 players go down early the others may as well just back out at that point.

The new menu background is tight though.

4 Likes

There was literally nothing wrong with it.

Think they got backwater confused…

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet it seems with city hunter the mimicry wheel sounds aren’t playing save for the roar. Also how do you unequip the wrist launcher? It’s not letting me

2 Likes

I wonder if overgrowth was removed to add the rest of the map to it??

Maybe that why they locked a map? Imagine if they locked 2 at the same time? Tho, I wish it was blackwater first.

I will never buy a new game for this company I’m 100% sure, hope some better and smarter people will take over this game and do it better without stealing money to their players without even listening to them.

4 Likes

@Courier are you guys smoking crack… why did overgrowth get removed
The only map that made predator actually a predator for the most part…

1 Like

Also Illfonic anyway you can fix the traditionalist trophy last one I need and it won’t pop for me