Patch 1.16

25,000 on skins šŸ˜‚ and canā€™t even use any other ones, that clearly look better. Cause Iā€™m stuck with only city 25,000 skins šŸ„±

I love doing that xD

1 Like

Ikr?

1 Like

James Cameron would laugh at this excuse for an update if it wasnā€™t so tragic.

Your fans wanted maps, they wanted major bug fixes. You have delivered neither but managed to break one of the 3 postage stamp size maps they have and release a buggy paid DLC.

Adding up the price of these weak DLCs is almost equal to the price of an entire game and for what? Classes and cosmetics.

You have James Cameronā€™s pity. As do the fans for not having a competent studio take on this great franchise.

James Cameron has spoken.

3 Likes

@ Schoolboy_Skeptikā€¦ okay so you think the Predator being able to use the plasma pistol with precision is an issue, along with the the bear traps being too tough, and quick claims being too short, right? Maybe Illfonic should create a new class, called the Pansy Predator. When you play against it, the Plasma gun will only fire 6 times for the entire match, the bear trap will have a loud beeping sound to alert the FT to stay the hell away, and the quick claim time will be increased to a minute - allowing the already powerful FT - to obliterate the Predator and go on to an easy victory. I think that scenario would satisfy those FT players who are unhappy, no?

3 Likes

ā€¦yeah, thatā€™s a tough situation, but I played on a FT where one of my team outwitted the Pred and was able to get around the traps and revive the downed team members.

every predator always jumping.
anyway jumping.
just jumping.
this is jumping game
worried about their knee

2 Likes

Maybe the predator put the traps slightly away from the radio but for me while I was playing as Predator
I wonā€™t do that
Put the traps near the radio means That Iā€™m afraid of them
And I can get maximum 7 kills with the reinforcement of FT

Yall realize that the combi stick throw is broken right? Point blank 135 damage, and it takes very little skill. Thanks for ensuring this game will die.

3 Likes

COZ Predator have TOO LOUD footsteps

2 Likes

You realize ft still does the same broken damage right? Lol

2 Likes

Nah itā€™d be fine if the melee bugs where fixed, but they arenā€™t. As of now the bugged ass Pred can get 3-4 melee hits in less than a second if you spam your melee attack. They havenā€™t addressed that and itā€™s still in the game. And now the buff the predator and do NOTHING to the fireteam. GG Tardfonic.

Looked through twitter and cant seem to find that mind linking it please

And us fans wanted a decent follow up with Terminator Dark Fate, but hey! Here we are šŸ™„ lol

2 Likes

OOF

James Cameron didnā€™t write or direct this movie. Blame someone else.

1 Like

He sure as hell lied through his teeth, promoting it though! Lol

I noticed the lack of textures on the back of his head. Hopefully they will look into this.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say any ā€œdecent playersā€ care about fireteam because its a generic, repetitive FPS when you play FT and you are also OP compared to predators when you donā€™t have a team of potatoes.

While the majority of us play fireteam because its a shorter queue, make no mistake we are only here for the predatorā€¦ its predator hunting grounds not fireteam hunting grounds so you canā€™t moan that the star attraction is getting the early attention.

Fireteam are just meant to be fodder.

Fireteam stuff is coming, they said so. but be patient.

3 Likes

James Cameron owed certain favours. Things happened, terrible things.

1 Like