Patch 1.16

not sure. i gotta work and move this week so i cant test for a while. if i remember ill get around to it im sure.

1 Like

All this sounds like a good start except the lowered net gun breaks it really doesnt take long to break free before, the only thing that sucks it getting spam netted but otherwise the net gun was fine. And also auto pigs and auto claims that literally can kill a decent predator by no fault of their own

1 Like

even though i probably wont actually touch the game until autoclaim and freeze upon claim are goneā€¦

1 Like

ouch

ya just straight up missing

2 Likes

Thanks @Courier great changes (expect the net at first glance)

Will see how it fairs tho, also thank you for acknowledging the long claim issue And it being priority

So far with the new predator

Only the roar works out of the dialogue wheel also canā€™t seem to change predlocks on the City hunter but I can equip every shader locked for him šŸ¤”

Now the wait time for the reinforcement are gonna fucked the FT even worse

1 Like

Words canā€™t express how disappointed I am in illfonic. Even without issues like quick claims being too short in duration or invisible predators spamming plasma pistols or indestructible bear traps. Thatā€™s just balance stuff, but they canā€™t even fix huge visual glitches like the balaclava and ballistic mask.

City Hunter gear slots is broken. It says you have 12 points but you really only have 9. Canā€™t select motion detector even though it shows up in lobby pre game

one less map, so you will learn not to ask for new maps. As you continue to do so, you will end up playing on a black background. hahahaha hahaha. What a SCAM

1 Like

About the map.

By the way they talk, I expect to be released this week, seems to be a pretty easy thing to fix.

3 Likes

Maps are going next month they stated that on twitter.

They did?

Yeah they say itā€™s coming the next month as free update so my guess is the 17th/18 August. If they dont well I quit xD

1 Like

U knows whats the most horrible part of this update
Queue times
it will be next to impossible to play as the predator for a week for sure

Good job, now you made a busted Predator and still nerf the ft. @Courier you guys need to start to fix the bugs and push out weaposn for Ft or more Ft content, because otherwise your game is going to continue to flop.

2 Likes

No offense, but Iā€™m noticing youā€™re the one whoā€™s whining. Iā€™ve also noticed that regardless of what Illfonic does, thereā€™s ALWAYS SOMEONE who is pissed off with the update. As for the Predator finding the radio before itā€™s activated, who cares? Skilled fireteam members can easily overcome that situation - Iā€™ve seen it done many, many times. A skilled fireteam can also, easily make the Predatorā€™s hunting a nightmare and even take it down, sometimes with ease! So this patch is more than fair, and not unbalanced. I play as both and am unbiased.

4 Likes

The main ones who complain are ppl who play ft without a full team.

5 Likes

Premade ft still rule. 2 sniper on a roof =win

2 Likes

Imagine the predator put all the traps near the radio and you are the only one left LOL