Patch 2.0 Notes Part 1 is coming Early!

OHH otttima notizia. Nn ricordavo il totale dei punti… in pratica il 90% dei miei è cosi haha

Ormai giocheranno tutti cosi con l hunter, era gia meta prima figurati ora. Tra l’altra i cambiamenti agli altri perk.li hanno fatti per valorizzare le altre classi (zeker e scout). A prima visto, secondo me , è un aggiornamento intelligente . Ma va testato ovviamente 😂.

1 Like

Can’t say my final thoughts until the rest of the patch drops.

Però ancora il bug di quando cambi per il coltello usando la ruota delle armi c’è ancora 😂

sorry i dont agree with either options i dont think it’ll fix t he game or break it i do think it was a good patch for a part 1 i cant wait too see the content patch

1 Like

We gotta wait tomorrow till we see the spicy stuff like self-revive and anti-cloak nades

It was just buffs and nerfs but nothing was implemented to affect the gameplay or meta. Tomorrow is when we can really say if it broke the game or not

So far I’m not liking it. Looks too much like Illfonic catered to noobs just for the free weekend in hopes of keeping them afterwards.

1 Like

yea i know my point is i cant say if this is a good patch or not a good one because its not the full patch.

and i was also saying its unfair of the OP to only give two choices either its the patch to end all patches or its the worst patch ever. i feel thats very unfair of the op now if he was to give for the poll is it a good or bad one? that would be alot more fair

1 Like

I can agree with that

Unless the new AR is the AR to rule them all, the rest of the tools are trade in for other things. I seriously don’t think I will trade ammo bag, med kit or stim for a damn self revive (for example).

Replace ammo bag with self-revive then you would be the clutch for heath 👀

I really don’t believe its intant and I seriously don’t see me do that considering I run out of ammo every single game.

1 Like

Noo cheppalle

1 Like

I think patch notes good, but may not fix the game. The silver lining is, the meta is a bit upset and we have a bunch of new stuff to test and new play styles to discover. Love that the perks are more expensive now. Harder to build well rounded characters now, which offers limitations and more varied play styles.