Patch 2.0 Notes Part 1 is coming Early!

• Patch Looks Good and will fix the game
  • Patch Looks Bad and will break the game

0 voters

Yauja bane buffed šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Look at some of the increases in cost of predator perks for no reason. Down range??? Together with nerfs to pistol & bow? Haha good luck to all of my average pred fellows on killing the 4 of em nowā€¦with the added LMS buffs, I am genuinely worried.

Lots of good stuff as well it seems tho

1 Like

The hhpc already has a mind of its own when it comes down to recoil so the increased recoil will beā€¦interesting or depressing

1 Like

Nerfed the hammerhead! NOOOO! Now I am going to have to find another weaponā€¦ FFSā€¦

Also why the increase in perk utility but also costā€¦ Now I have to redo my entire specā€¦ FFSā€¦

Increased the amount of Bear Traps that the Predator has equipped at the start of the match

this is bad, now they can ā€œmineā€ all the reinforcement points

Hey we also get 4 healing stims now with large pouch so think about that

im not gonna lie with new maps and modes along with cross play invites and this it will change the game between Pred and FT combat and I like that this is good to see some are questionable but hopefully Illfonic has something up theyā€™re sleeves

Large pouch is the predatorā€™s perk.

Increased Fireteam damage taken from AI

I hate this one 2 :(

1 Like

Yeah I know, but more bear traps and stims for preds seems a bit too far if ya ask me. Like maybe not the extra bear trap but 4 fucking stims like god damn I wonā€™t see a pig ever again šŸ˜‚

Some very peculiar changes.

1 Like

We are going to need to see the rest of the patch notes but as it is, I donā€™t like it. I will have to get something else to replace the hammerhead, probably the AK. I need close range stopping power. Now also with Increased recoil its not even that useful at range. Or even going back to the LMGā€¦ Or scarā€¦ Man and I so loved my hammerheadā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t really like the last man standing thingā€¦ its basically just the same mode, but you get a buff. I really wish they did something like multiple predators vs a lot of fireteam, or some sort of rescue mission, stealth mission, night mode, just something very different. I really feel like Iā€™m not gonna play last man standing well, ever. The FT is already overpowered, and they basically just made a hard mode for predator. I knew it was coming, but I still donā€™t like it.

I like the bug fixes though. Bug fixes are cool.

Is this an unpopular opinion?

1 Like

Apparently the buff only gives you a speed boost apparently and thatā€™s it

Hm. If thatā€™s true, these arenā€™t cash money moves on Illfonicā€™s part.

Have to test, for now I love ft changes , about Pred seems that they have nerfed him but they made him better. Laurge pauch was already meta, now is even better.

Si puo ancora fare down range + large pouch + qualcosa di decente sull hunter? O mi hanno sfanculato tutti i loadout? XD

Impenetrable + large pauch + down range si puo fare sull hunter e simili. Era giĆ  meta prima, pensa oraā€¦ Ahahah