Patch 2.0 Part II

Dam it they fixed the glitch on backwater map. Now I have to find another spot which I found 2 but not as good as the under map. Lol but dam it was great while it lasted, unless…

Git. Less. Gud.

1 Like

Mud.Why?

Because you don’t want me to bring out the snake again?

Damian is always hungry…

Children cry when macho cry. then we all cry.

1 Like

So nothing about Pred wait times?

They’re short right now. At least they were yesterday…

Can you fix the error CE-34878-0, im tired of that, i can’t even enter the game now because automatically crashes, since the 27 is a pain in the ass, i can’t even customize my character.

I feel you man.

Was I high or did our friendly inside-leak mention a new map coming?

This was confirmed not too long ago. Next month is a new map and mode.

1 Like

Another stupid question, does the Revive Syringe only appear for use if you’re downed before the reinforcement call? I’ve equipped it, but anytime I’ve been downed after being brought back as reinforcement it’s not been usable (and I didn’t use it before being killed)

I’m on PS4. It’s the weirdest thing.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

The disc is a very good weapon with the right settings mine are Max and i can circle insides of buildings ect and am super good however when I wanna use my bow or wanna play fireteam I half to fix my settings is their a way in the future the team could implement a class options for controller settings?

So each class has their own remote settings for sensitivity that can be modified?

You’re missing the point; complaining about the Predator queue times is a basic math problem that you are contributing to. If you want to play only as Predator, fine - go ahead…no one is telling you to stop playing only Predator. But stop griping about the queue time. The queue times are high because more than 20% of the online players are waiting for Predator and thus, leading to the high queue times. Yes, we get that it is a ‘Predator’ game but whining about an issue that you are contributing to is not helpful or constructive at all.

Illfonic,

Throughout all communities, people who are a fans of the franchise and play your game, please review and fix your game. The feeezing and crashes happen across both PC and Ps4. Even after the recommended action, its a short term fix for a long term problem.

Sincerely,

A fan of the franchise.

3 Likes

Our QA and dev teams are wading deep into the PS4 crash logs, so keep them coming please :)

2 Likes

Dude it’s bad and keeps happing :/ when I play with buddy’s

@OldKingHamlet