SERIOUS BALANCE SUGGESTION

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
Considering how many experienced players (600+ hours) are talking about balance issue , I want to put my opinion and ideas for balancing the game for high level without affecting to much the random / low level scenario. Also my ideas are the same of the players that usually play with me in both pubs and private match.
Fireteam nerf:
-reduce Yautja bane to 5% (make it t cost 5 to compansate)
-tick skin revert to +15 hp and 4 cost
-double time increase perk cost or reduce Speed boost
-reinforcements revive with half ammo and gear (1 syringe only)
-longer missions (at least make them managable in 6 minutes and not in 3 …)
-reduce knife damage (at least the light attack)

Fireteam buff:
-reduce timer to call reinforcements and reduce timer to activate them if one people remain alone (just few seconds , like 3), otherwise after first death the downed guy will insta quit AS ALWAYS after the reinforcements nerf
-buff shotguns fire rate
-add a tutorial and informations

Predator nerf:
-bear trap bubble area activate after 3 seconds after it hits the floor (and not inatantly). This is to avoid the possibility to throw random bear trap from trees and trap ft instantly. Ft members have no counter play for this cheap move and you cant escape even if you see the trap in time.
-reduce spear throw headshot damage
-reduce elder sword damage

Predator buff:
-increase perk slots by one (so scount can take an advantage of his perk.points)
-reduce Fast Hands perk cost to 2
-INCREASE fast charge arrow Speed , without charging it at max is too slow and agaisnt a good team you cant charge it at max
-fix all.of the bow bugs, specially the fucking wrist blade melee attack instead of shooting the arrow
-increase Berserker perk points
-add one perk for imcreasing ADS movement speed for Bow, Pistol and Caster; and add one perk for increasing running movement speed (like double time for ft)

Now, the new items are all ok in my opinion, no one is broken or too bad , same for new weapons. Yautja Bane and Support/Dutch + Tick skin are making the game literally UNPLAYABLE for high level. I know the game is not designed for high level players but for randoms, and it’s fine. But right now I know many many players that will drop the game if this Yautja shit will not get nerf, you can literally solo the Predator now if you are a good shooter.

19 Likes

Don’t nerf bane lol, it’s fine as it is, (Keeps random lobbies viable) The problem is how the predator plays, they need to hunt, stalk and stay hidden, then wait for the perfect opportunity to strike. We need longer timers in my opinion 15 mins is too short for a 20 min queue.
Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Right now, against a good team, you cant even kill a downed guy before being sent in second wind. Bane is the real problem, because the damage that you can do now is enormous. 4 very good players or even 3 shooting at you and a Predator will never win. The game was already in favor of Ft before, but for my point of view if you were a good predator you could have won most of your games against squads. Now even if you are the best Predator in the game, you cant do nothing because as soon as you join the ft you have already lost 50% of hp. One granade is 25% hp, 6 sniper shots can kill an Hunter class and 7 for a Berserker (all tested in private) , if you try to “”"""“stalk”""""" they will spot you and do 50% of your hp even at long distance with the new Bane. For a high level player perspective, the game now is broken for Predator and I dont think that a bane and tick skin nerf will affect the random scenario. To help the random scendario just nerf melee like elder sword.

6 Likes

Most of this is fine, even good.

Reinforcing with less gear isn’t something that makes sense to me.

Double time could be adjusted to add slightly less speed, but to be honest, this patch has been the only time I feel like I actually make ground on teammates with half the speed stat.

Perk slots, I’m fine with adding more to the Pred, if FT gets another one too.

No offense whatsoever but please no more nerfs especially to Pred melee. Longer match times with more difficulty in calling Evac would be great. But it’s already a handicap to actually prefer melee combat especially with the lack of functioning stealth mechanics and no combat technique options. Buff other things as needed but too many nerfs to make traps and melee not worth using is not the way to. I know it’s a shooter game so I’m in the minority when I would prefer a more diverse and technique based melee as opposed to the game being balanced towards ranged combat only but yeah sorry. If they were more viable like being faster and/or adding bleed to them I would almost exclusively use the Wristblades as they are my fav weapon of all time. (in concept as in this game they aren’t great).

Sorry also instead of perk slots we should just be able to “slot” however much we have the points for. Would add build diversity. For both sides of course.

1 Like

Maybe not you, but for fighting high level ft players squads it matters a lot. Specially when you face a full pc squad.

4 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

You do realize theres no such thing as " Stalk " and "Stay Hidden " in this game.

5 Likes

Yautja Bane it’s just too much.

3 Likes

I dont agree with bear trap change.
Throwing from a tree to trap people isnt that cheap.

Honestly it would be cool if you could use it from above to trap other limbs lol.

Anyway just my thoughts.

1 Like

The trigger activation is too fast , after being trapped, you are dead against a good pred, no things you can do to save your self.

1 Like

Yes I know, because I actively use bear traps in combat.
I for the most part always have.
But it’s not easy to land the trap on people.

And good ft, or anyone whose an aware player. Like me, will never fall into a trap at all.
They would just be completely useless.

I’m good on both sides man.
And your change would make them useless vs good ft.

You know arrow, just cause you do good, doesn’t mean you should try to balance around yourself.
Think of those who arent, give them a chance.

Cause honestly if I was going off myself for balancing, I’d say ft would need to be a bit stronger still, or get some new stuff.

Specifically for me.
But that’s only me man.
I can beat premades and bla bla bla.

I’ve done it before, I can do it again.
Il just need to train to sharpen my self.

But I’m telling you, your suggestion isnt a good change. It’s not as cheap as you think.

Problem with that. The timer is for the FT. Not the predator.

1 Like

That’s because the mechanics aren’t done well enough lol.

Yes but it’s still too short, I’d love to hunt and stalk my prey from the shadows whilst mocking them, and not have only a 15 minute window to do it in.

The problem is that this cheap tsctic (trowing trap to the leg of Ft from high ground) is mostly used by high level predator and not by low/intermediate. Plus I mention many many many other things that can mix up well with this particular change. Even after the patch btw I still see people being trapped in the reinforcements when I put 5/6 traps in this, even strong players.

1 Like

What do you mean exactly?

I dont understand how you consider it cheap.
I really dont.

Cause I love actively dropping traps on ft.
Its clear to see when the pred does it.

Ft can trap pred in buildings, and that I can consider cheap, even tho I do it.

But landing traps on people?
I dont see it as cheap.
Props to the pred for doing it.

1 Like

Like it’s not well design, the trap (as it has supposed to be) should catch people that GO into them, not the opposite. It’s not the net gun, it’s a trap, you know. Plus the ractic is really really cheap when you bring a spear.

1 Like