Patch 2.25 Feedback et suggestions

You forgot to quote the part where I said if they can’t do anything else, they’re a wasted resource on this game. Reading comprehension 101: finish reading lol

No, theyre not necessary in all games. Is there a lot of lore in dead by daylight? No, just a quick rundown of ‘iconic killers are sucked into this world’ and bam, more successful than this with literally next to no exposition.

Doom is single player. Try giving an example relative to the topic.

And yes, killing joke was terrible because it relies entirely on giving a backstory to the joker, which ruins his character. Then they made a feature length adaptation and had batman and Batgirl fuck… sorry, no.

Also if you like non-canon and fanfic stories, good for you. No reason to put them into a game where the focus should be… well, the game… and not writing fanfic. Post it on reddit, not the game lol

1 Like

You forgot to read the part where I quoted you saying if they can’t do anything else, they’re a waste of resources on this game. Reading comprehension 101 finish reading lol

Dude how dumb are you?

That is a counter to my my counter, to the part you said I didn’t respond to.

Yes

The recent battlepasses have also included lore bits that have been drastically adding in lore and getting players more invested

Doom also doesn’t have a story

At least much of one

What the writers do is set up set pieces

How did having a backstory ruin his character? His character is still the same.

Not to mention it’s allowed the story to expand over to red hood as taking up the mantle of his previous identity

Just the comic here

A. By that logic Shadow of war and shadow of Mordor stories suck

B. They also write all the dialogue in the game

Zeus, A.I, FT, Dutch, Dante, Isa.

C. You do realize you’re advocating for firing people that they’ll need to replace for when they make a new game or even make a new FT member

I mean they do and if I was stuck on an island id keep Shadow of War, its one of my favorite singleplayer games.

Kind of hard to enjoy lord of the rings as lord of the rings if you take the liberty of changing the entire plot and characters of lord of the rings. It’s just like ha this is silly and none of it matters story-wise.
no one plays it for the fanfic story they play it for the well-implemented RNG.

DBD is meme lore. ENTITY ENTITY ENTITY metashit.

The story was still good though

And what about the entirety of else world stories

There was a community outcry because they retconned the nurses personality

The DBD community is into cock and ball torture.

1 Like

Both are true

1 Like

No, no you didn’t. I’m sensing some dunning Kruger effects with you lol

If you don’t understand how Killing Joke ruins Joker, you don’t know the value of the character.

Try to understand you’re not in an echo chamber and a lot of things you probably like, I think are gay and uninteresting… yes, all the things you listed suck.

And are you… actually giving praise to the dialogue and chat wheel in this game??? People use the chat wheel as a joke lol its the most useless aspect of the game next to the audio tapes. But yes, I am, and have, advocated for the termination of if not several at least a dozen of Illfonics team. This is the first and last game I’ll buy from them because their focus is way off the mark. I’m not gonna blame Sony for that.

DID SOMEONE SAY COCK AND BALL TORTURE?!

1 Like

But I literally did

Maybe you should actually explain yourself and actually back up your point

Interesting how you use think rather than objectively bad

There’s more than just the chat wheel

The random dialogue shouted out that adds character

Sure its not much but when well executed well it’s adds a lot

Not to say it is well executed but when something is bad you don’t cut it off you improve on it

They serve to create the basis of the game with all the dialogue

You can’t just fire and hire a team over and over again everytime you start devolopment on a game

works for EA

1 Like

Since when has EA been known for its ethical business practices

Pay $29.99 for Answer DLC.

1 Like

I already did explain myself, you didn’t accept it so I’m not interested in explaining further. If ya don’t get it ya don’t get it. No need get emotional about it.

Interesting how you’re desperate for some kinda debate or argument lol

Yeah… its not executed well and they’re not improving. Terminate.

No one said anything about rehiring anyone.

All you did was say it ruined the joker

You didn’t say how

THAT’S THE POINT

So that’s it

No more writing

No more dialogue

No more FT

Only reused voice lines.

And all future games will have bare bones instructional descriptions and nothing else

…yes, because all future games will be of this design and developer. That’s what was established right? That since illfonic sucks and the audio tapes are stupid, that means absolutely no game ever should have a writing team.

You sir, are a retard, and not worthy of argument. I’ve said this before and will repeat as necessary.

1 Like

OK thank you guys for showing me another reason why this fucking forum is full of imbécile.

@OldKingHamlet can you please close that thread since nobody can be civil or exchange ideas with more than 2 brain cell active?

Stupidity is our speciality!
-Forum Motto Since Creation.

1 Like

Hey don’t include me in there