Patch 2.26 (Hotfix)

Are you saying that they made better human players?LOL. Why they even bothered with bots is beyond me. To go ffight against predators is a far cry.

Is it out yet?

That’s kind of what I was getting at. “Fixed several bug fixes” tells us next to nothing. I want to hear it from the horses mouth I guess

2 Likes

They said that until PS 2.26 hotfix comes out, there WILL BE NO CROSSPLAY AVAILABLE!

My guess is that PS players are whining! CRYING Like a BABY!!! Because PC players have the upper hand at winning…so this is a SCAPEGOAT FIX for the unbalance between platforms! Yeah, consider this concrete until PS plus gives this game out for free…until then…we will not have any fun anymore!

1 Like

BEGONE HERETIC

2 Likes

Is it sad I know the entire speech of killzone 1 by heart. God I love that game.

3 Likes

Not sad, but beautiful! It should be mandatory for all schools to teach children this speech and recite it by heart! Execute them if they fail!

1 Like

We’re going to have to lay down the ground rules for you, Eshtion
First Im going to sever the nerves of the Earlobus Intenditous:

Then Im going to make sure your testicles are compressed and bleeding:

Apply pressure to the jawline:

But im afraid i must say good night first:

Only problem is I’m wearing HOLY ARMOR HERETIC

You have to take a shit some day. and you can’t do that in your armour. until that day comes, I’ll be waiting.

Jokes on you our armor has adjustable holes for that very reason

We’re always in our holy armor

1 Like

They have pathing relative to the player as it currently is.

• You mud up, they mud up
  • You crouch, they crouch

They will also target enemies if within radius.

The most important thing is that the pathing isn’t at rally points for the A.I in lacking a lead. Instead Illfonic assumes there will be at least one player on FT’s side which will result in them following. As a result they don’t move from spawn since without a lead they can do nothing but respond to enemy and Predator but that’s about it.

They cannot interact with camp alarms or OBJ (this includes exfil) and cannot attack destructible objectives because they aren’t considered enemies.

The pathing while following a player is just like the enemy A.I. They will not go over ledges when approaching you or an enemy. Do note that they can get stuck but an enemy or you approaching them will reorient them.

TBH I have no idea what wasn’t working with them even on 2.25

1 Like

2.26 isn’t out on PS4. Can we assume this will be up tomorrow?

It will be out

Soon™

Unfortunately, that makes Fireteam bots “assist bots” only for human Fireteam players.

When playing as the Predator in solo private matches, the Fireteam bots could have been programmed to move from patrol points to patrol points, circling the map for example, or just going back and forth between 2 target points, randomizing the pathing of bots between target points could be an option as well. Making the Fireteam bots complete objectives like human players do is too complex and not needed. But having them move around the map and having to hunt them and have them give you a fight would be great.

You, as the Predator could try to locate them, hunting them down. Fireteam bots already have a line of sight and hearing (? I’m assuming) range.

Let’s hope this is addressed in the near future. I’ve been waiting for bots in this game for so long.

1 Like

Thank you

I don’t understand why the AI can follow a Fireteam player but not a Predator player. I mean, huh? What?
You can’t even call this shit half assed. It’s downright broken. Why even bother adding them then?

Just so you can have something to spruce up the patch notes?!

2 Likes

If the FT chases, then the bots do

If the FT does OBJ, the bots do

2 Likes