Patch 2.26 (Hotfix)

Patch Notes 2.26 (Hotfix)

PC & Console Crossplay will be temporarily unavailable until Patch 2.26 is out on all platforms

• Fixed several bugs related to the new Fireteam bots
  • Resolved an issue with Cleopatra DLC not unlocking correctly
15 Likes

245MB is the size.

1 Like

Lmfao @REYNOSO_FUA11
@GrimmReaper
@Cadillackid

XD

2 Likes

Oh Christ alive. I’ll give them credit that was fast. But uh… unlucky crossplay chums.

2 Likes

Add some thing break 50 others xD

5 Likes

i’m playing her right now and the smart disc seems more faster and i have a blast with her

14 Likes

Credit where credit is do

1 Like

What are the specific bugs addressed for bots? Do they move independently now without the need of a real FT player?

FINALLY!!

so that was the problem

I just played a solo private match as Predator and the Fireteam bots still don’t move (apart from moving to revive a fellow downed Fireteam bot). They shoot when they see you and they seem a bit tougher to deal with compared to earlier today but I don’t really know if it’s just me.

I really wish they fix the bots so they have at least some movements and pathing when fighting them as a Predator in solo private matches.

3 Likes

is it bad that i want to know the bugs specifically

like when the AI speed hack and increase there speed exponetially to reach human players? when they are too far away

or the distance at which they can auto aim the predator which is 10m invis and 30m otherwise?

or that they can gain perfect invisibility?

1 Like

Guys don’t let this distract you from the fact that the ISA are the real bad guys! Here enjoy this inspirational quote from our dear leader Scolar Visari:

“My people… Sons and daughters of Helghan. This much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemy, by seizing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us peace; refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such* terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish! The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Even now they advance on our home world, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy; fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching *our ancestors’ graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs, as we rise again from the ruins of our cities… they will know, Helghan belongs to the Helghast.”

3 Likes

Sir this is a church

2 Likes

A church on the soil of Helghan in which the ISA seek to take from us! We will fight back against their tyranny!

1 Like

Sir

THIS IS A TEMPLAR CHURCH

DEUS VULT INFIDEL

2 Likes

Bots still don’t move freely on my end. Not sure if that was what was supposed to be fixed or not… hopefully soon

Illfonic should clarify normal Fireteam bot behavior.

Are Fireteam bots just there to assist a human Fireteam player or are they also intended to be opponents (true opponents with movements and pathing) to a Predator player in a solo private match?

1 Like

Eshtion, youre going to get banned by me. Cool your crap and stop flooding the threads!

1 Like