Patch 2.26 (Hotfix)

PREDATOR (solo private)

Can

• Wasn’t sure if this was the case before but bots can secure a body in 2.26. Weird.
  • Bots are stupid powerful.
  • They can break free of nets
  • They can free themselves of bear traps
  • They can revive downed teammates
  • They can track player in cloak but will not move from position unless to reposition from getting downed.

Can’t

• They cannot disarm self destruct
  • They cannot move from spawn in 2.26 even if Predator appears right in front of them
  • They cannot fire on Predator in cloak despite looking right at him
  • They will run out of ammo. Odd but I just tested this. Dutch actually ran out.

Playing solo FT I noticed that the enemy A.I (the grunts with the mask and shotgun, heavies) will no longer open fire. If the player isn’t in front of the A.I the A.I goes into a stand off mode where neither party will shoot at each other. Enemy A.I no longer hits alarms.

1 Like

The fuck are you on about?

You critisized the design choice of having the bots follow the FT player

Then you said bugs were an important part of tt critism when it has no bearing in the actual design

Design choice? What would that be? Adding more shit that doesn’t work properly?!

It’s not a fucking design choice. It’s a lack of competence, or rather, just further proof of it.

You’re talking shit.

That was a purposeful design choice

Bugs besides the point this isn’t a problem

Dude dont bother with him, dude a fucking moron.
He always has been.

Some bitter ignorant fuck is what he will always be.

1 Like

That’s the impression I was getting

2 Likes

The idea is basically that bare minimum you need two people for a full Hunt match when originally you needed 5. Not sure why four are an option but that’s the idea for having them.

1 FT, 1 Predator, the other 3 FT are bots

The bots can path on their own but instead of having rallying points for them to go what they do is they rely on the real player. They can maneuver the environment but the player moving is how they know where to go. They don’t follow your path but they will go in a way that they end up at where your last known position was.

As far as Predator is concerned they do track the player even while cloaked. Though they will immediately stop firing if you cloak. They will orient themselves (while stationary) to aim at you.

I think being unable to pursue an enemy is an oversight. They’re clearly not intended to be ran in place of a real team or even a single real player. So they do the bare minimum to keep the action moving and what they do if someone drops connection is convincing. But because they can’t move without a real player guiding them they risk running all over the map.

It works however for matchmaking but the same tech needs to be used for a new enemy type that say runs laps rather than pursues the objective. In this case while a bit linear would provide much the same idea even with the limitations I’ve outlined here and in the feedback forums.

Your insults ain’t gonna improve this game’s sordid state. The fact that you’re defending their fucking continued incompetence makes me pity you. Nothing else.

Their only “design choice” is keeping that drought stricken gravy train going while they still can. Hey! It’s free on PS now! Huzzah! More profit!

It’s purposeful? It’s fucking tragic. Always has been.

Lmfao.
My god.

How do you even respond to his last reply?
Like good lord where in the hell did you even insult him?

XD.

Oh my god hes fucking stupid.

1 Like

I was referring to both of you. I don’t seek out and insult people like you do.

Companies that fuck me out of my money, on the other hand…

They’re not people. They’re soulless “entities” as far as i am concerned. As if i needed any further evidence.

Neither is critisizing something that’s fine

And no not every part of This game is trash

The design choice to have the bots follow FT and FT alone works for their purpose

Having bots follow preds only serves to have them hinder the FT player since the Pred could then move them away from the player singling him out

I agreed with you

They’re useless to me as a Predator player who is sick and fucking tired of the lengthy queues.

Here we are. More than a year later, after endless requests to add FT bots so we can avoid said fucking, lengthy queues. What do they give us? Useless, fucking shit that doesn’t even compare to the trash bots that are already in game nevermind featured in other, contemporary titles. Some of them are even free!

“Fine”? Get the fuck out of here, Mr. “Critisizing”. Work on your fucking grammar first before you lecture somebody again in the future.

All of you agreeing and apologizing dipshits. Lick my, rather hairy, asshole!

1 Like

That we agree on.
But you’ve needlessly insulted me and others in the past.

Even right now. Eshtion wasnt coming at you. You went at him for no reason.

But yes, we have gotten fucked over my illfonic with a shitty product.

2 Likes

@Fire

What have I told you about seeking people out and insulting them??

4 Likes

You problem

They’re designed to fill in players who quit out

Creating good A.I for private matches would take to much effort

Except they’re not for solo private matches

No

GRAMMER NAZI ALERT

GRAMMER NAZI ALERT

Oh BTW next time you respond to some one

Actually tag them properly

1 Like

Lmao I will hunt you down personally.