Patch 2.50 and Leap problem

@Courier Could you please try to find out what the dev team did wrong with the leaping in patch 2.50?
In private matches it works as intended, you land where the red marker shows. But in public hunt matches it’s way off, you drop and crash into walls and other obstacles before reaching the red marker, it almost feels like you’re in a Looney Tunes or Disney cartoon video.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I left the game around April when the new dev team took over and did this change to the leap. Yesterday I logged in to play after 5 months and the leap is still broken!
Back then I didn’t post anything because on top of everything this forum often is marked as suspicious by my antivirus (probably detects all the toxicity) and I couldn’t access it to write them.
But I did today.
Like it to give it some boost.

You must be new here.

Why?

Because the developers haven’t fixed anything in recent years. Something tells me that the April patch was just a typical test to see if there would be enough interested audience to release the game on Xbox.

Because you’re expecting some kind of change, or update, or any kind of assertiveness from Illfonic. That doesn’t happen. Ever. Stop thinking they care, because they don’t.

Also, this place is not “toxic”, and antiviruses don’t mark sites as suspicious due to verbiage used on them. What we are is truthful, having been with this game for FOUR YEARS.

1 Like

Hasn’t there been a change in the dev team? I mean of course I was hoping a new team would be more eager to make this game better, but its obvious they don’t give a fuck even if they break essential things.

There were such rumors, but nothing is known for certain.

Its not a team, its like one intern

lol saying you guys are not toxic is funny @JungleHound they are toxic here trust

1 Like

It better be just one intern, at least this would make more sense, cause this is embarrassing.

They completely broke the leap mechanic since day 1 that they came out saying:
“Hey guys we took ownership of the game
and we re so excited,
we have so much new stuff to release and blah blah blah…”

and they left the predator players with problematic leap mechanic for 5 months!

Un-fucking-believable…