Patch Notes 1.06

@illfonic

You disgusting, you are swindlers. I hope you spend it all in strips. I have paid 60 bucks for smoke, this is a damn early access but very early. the only thing you deserve is a class action lawsuit. some will say for 60 or 40 bucks it is not worth … Let’s put this case: 500,000 copies of output are sold (being generous). Of which 25% believe that it is a scam (counting very low), that throws an amount to 40 bucks per copy of 5,000,000. It is a real shame that people do not claim their rights, this is all it does is enhance micro-scams. Predator coming soon f2p financed from the money of those who cheated to pay for a game empty of content and full of bugs and a matchmaking that seems designed by developers with serious brain damage. I hope you sink like the titanic. You are a disgrace to Sony. I hope you all end up fired. and with 60 scammed bucks I leave this game like many other ps4 players. BURGLARS

2 Likes

There is an easy counter to it. Don’t hug each other as the ft… do all 4 get flashed ? what are they doing ? that situation you explain there looks to me like a noob fireteam that does not know what to do.

@IllFonic
The people who bought the deluxe edition of your game should be getting all of the DLC characters, or at least Dutch, for free.
It would’ve made sense to do this as a “balance” of rewards, getting an 87 character for the FT.

I’d personally prefer having the dlc instead of the 5x Lockers if I had a choice.

I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, I really enjoy this game and I already knew that we would have to be patient with the COVID-19 lockdown in effect, but I think it’s fair to say that it would be nice to reward those of us who invested in this game early on, preordering the game, or bought the deluxe edition.

The character could still remain a dlc for base game owners, but I think deluxe edition owners deserved more than what we got.

2 Likes

how is that possible, i started melee fight using berserker pred, aganst only 1 person, he blocked all my hits in melee and damaged my hp by 50% his ping was been 90+ JaujaPro

Well then I’d say stop playing predator so much maybe? Or you like playing with a group of friends rather than randos without mics. I enjoy playing it with anyone and everyone not just a close nit group of pred hunters. But the fact that combistick can be used over and over again without risk of it breaking maybe play a game when a predator throws it jumps over to it pick it up and repeats it over and over again, Sounds to me like you enjoy having the battle in your favor and don’t want it rightfully nerfed.

First, I can say with 100% certainty that you made one crucial mistake: possibly 20.

You went straight in, attacked a FT member equipping the knife head-on. Someone who knew exactly what they were doing, and you got bumrushed because you didn’t deal any proper damage to them at first. They likely had full HP.

I see predators like this daily. They are incredibly surprised when they go from max HP towards 5% when they run at me in a straight line attacking me head-on.

You are the Predator, you aren’t any monster from Evolve, not a killer from DBD or any variation of this genre. If you play like a twerk, you are playing lore friendly. “Only the strongest will survive”.

There are 2 way’s even to counter full melee FT members, I can take a FT-member like that with relative ease. I’ll lose some HP to the gunfire, but the melee member won’t hit me more than once, while I get 3-5 melee hits in. Mind you, I damage the people I try to kill before going into melee.

You should too.

matchmaking is creeping up closer to 8 minutes. 3 empty or incomplete lobbies after 10 minutes of waiting each on a saturday. The last one went from connecting back to matchmaking. closing game.

Ah, another person who’s only ever played fireteam. Of course. We get your kind around here a lot.

2 Likes

I too have played FT only because no preference sucks, and all I can say is that the Predator does VERY POORLY against a well coordinated FT.

Who hurt you dude? JFC

3 Likes

Sure there are some bugs, but a rant like this says it all. You are terrible at this game, and need to learn better tactics to win.

3 Likes

he didnt say anything about the game itself, how can you tell if he plays good or not?

everytime someone rants about this piece of shit game the “pros” come out of theirs caves to brag about “better tactics” and “git gud”.

You can be the god of predator hunting grounds, but the game is still shit

1 Like

Ok so, technically a new update should come in 2 hours or so…

i Think you dont understand my question, ok i will try to explain more wide, when i started match as a predator berserk, i realized, that i playing only vs 1 FT member, when i faced him he allready holded knife, when i started to attack him he blocked 4 even more my attacks, and additionally dameged my hp to 50%, how is that possible? if you blocking predator melee attack you losing stamina, but blocking 4 melee attacks and hiting with same knife…

1 Like

It’s called a parry and a counter. After a parry there is time to attack that is what a parry is.
If a player is ballsy enough they can parry and go one on one.
Kind of like how billy tried to.

im getting the update as we speak. currently 10:20 am est

14.9gb, sounds like a big master blaster update… checking in a few. >:D

wheres the effing patch notes

Are there no patch notes for this new update?

none yet. you’d think theyd post the notes at the same time the update went live. buutttt