Patch Notes 1.06

Holy! What nice and meaty patch. Thanks!

Thanks but… they really had to do it? They made the plasma caster worse even though it was perfect~ and they made Combistick weaker… like by a lot… what will even be the point of the Combistick?? Soon it’s just gonna be worse than the wrist blades… cmonnn illfonic watch everyone start moaning about this now.

2 Likes

" * Large Veritanium pickups are now instantly added to your currency instead of taking up an inventory slot" can someone kindly explain this to me please?

Still very good job with this patch, I like it. What I don’t like is the blinding effect of slamming, but everything else is fine, very good. :)

Please
Make sure you can form a party with a PC player and a PS4 player.

8 Likes

What? I didn’t know you could destroy branches. All or which ones?

5 Likes

Thank you guys! Can’t wait to try out the changes.

It’s already out lol

1 Like

as fireteam when you sprey at the treeline where pred walks, they fall down/destroy… not the paths but branches around there

Boo hoo! Cry me a river, son.

2 Likes

Berserkers will now stop rushing in, hopefully,. i dont play FT but i know thats the most annoying gameplay i have ever seen.

Im sad my Cannon cant down anyone fully charged anymore, but atleast it means they go through healing much faster.

Disc still seems useless, no extended range or speed so no…wont use that.

Bow seems to atleast have faster arrows, so we will see.

Overall a decent patch, im mostly happy FT now uses stamina for everything they do, no more bunny hoppers.

11 Likes

WHERE ON EARTH IS CROSS PARTY INVITE BETWEEN PS4 AND PC???

6 Likes

Wasn’t it 5 days ago?

Thank god they beefed up the other Pred classes. Maybe now I won’t see so many 'zerks blindly run in with the combistick. Great changes all around Illfonic!

1 Like

So pred can’t destroy them?

1 Like

Oh boy you have no idea how annoying that is 😅

Before you had to “carry” them to exfil, now you get them instantly. Not many knew this, same for the OWFL tapes. Picking them up didnt net them until you won the game.

4 Likes

Please add the ability to rebind the Predator’s weapons so we can switch quickly on keyboard/mouse setups. Would love to use 1 and 2 for my primary and secondary.

1 Like

naa its ok, if they buffed other stuff, and increased singl shot damage so its useful now. im fine with it. it was a bit cheesy to just hide and pop out full charge and instant down anyone.

1 Like

WHERE IS CROSSS PLAY INVITE WTF Why is no one even mentioning !!!

8 Likes

Yay now there’s no point playing as the pred they need at least one okay melee weapon cheers for making the only viable option to win is to play as the FT

1 Like