Patch Notes 1.06

up to 20 minute queue

1 Like

YO FT! If you had Med kits in you Gear, be sure to re-gear. I was just in a match with none of my gear equipped because of the Med kit weight change… lol

2 Likes

Def longer… I’ve been waiting an hour. Says avg wait time 6 minutes, I wait 12, cancel, repeat. I play predator almost exclusively and am lvl 99 (without xp boost)

Sounds like some great changes. Looking forward to playing when I get off work!

1 Like

AFAIK scout can have thermals 24/7 without draining its batteries.

Good job with the quick patch. Some good changes. Others I am not so sure the majority of the community would agree with.

Myself and many other spent a long time collecting data on what would balance the game better.
I hope the developers don’t ignore these results. We have over 400 survey responses and i spent hours making a summary of them all.

If you read the results you will see that players were generally happy with the state of the plasmacaster, in fact they voted for the charged shot to have a bigger splash area. Instead the developers nerfed the plasmacaster charged damage which was one of the only good ways of attacking imo.

They have also nerfed the combistick, even though the majority of players felt the combistick to be perfect, needing no changes and seen as the only good predator weapon available.

What’s more, players voted that the knife be nerfed along with the parry. But it seems the parry is still pretty strong.

Developers, guys. Please read our results from this survey. It will help you make the right changes, rather than the wrong ones.

2 Likes

First game since the patch. FT I was in got brutalised.

As it should do.

Glad to see that

1 Like

Can we get examples for the duplicate values for field lockers? Or if anyone has downloaded the patch and can tell me what the values are changed to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. Essential workers like you are keeping the world going right now… 👍🏻

2 Likes

Mint! This sounds like a good patch can’t wait to try it out and now spam the plasma caster like a maniac

Tell that to the FT 50.cal sniper rifle.

Wow what a great update, the first of many! Just goes to show that Illfonic are truly listening to us and make fair changes and balances.

2 Likes

Still no basic movement keys binds and predator weapon key binds for PC. Looks like a fucking joke.

3 Likes

Blue from 75 -> 50
Purple from 250 -> 100
Pink from 750 -> 350

Don’t know about Red and Yellow.

Or maybe you can just kill it with a bow or plasma caster? It is not that hard to kill a damn boar, jeez…

Sorry but you don’t have right we don’t have hotkeys for weapons.

Can’t wait to try the game out later, the PC nerf seems fine to me if the predators are getting damage resistance then it makes sense to weaken their damage output. Kinda wish they made the melee weapons more unique other than damage by combo, like the war club is the slowest but packs the biggest punch, elder sword is fastest and hits the quickest and leaves them bleeding for a bit but the overall damage of the weapon is weak, and the combistick can hit more than one person at a time but has moderate damage unless thrown.

Max charge plasma shots should down a full health Fireteam member…

Shots are slower than spit

It’s 4 vs 1

5 Likes

How to play this game when the search is 10-20 minutes !?

If fire teams weapons are all nerfed, then the bezerker speed needs to be taken down to one or even less. It’s way too easy to kill an entire fire team due to the massive amount of hp and damage they do.

1 Like