Patch Notes 1.06

see ya

Sounds like you just became too reliant on the handicap being the precision PC gaming has over console. I play predator and cross play running at 30fps Mac but usually lower using a controller and usually fuck up squads

Another issue guys, seems like my playstation theme exclusive camo is goneā€¦ nowhere to be found!!

sadly not, but I feel they need more time for something like thatā€¦

so I will wait until the next patch until I raise the cloak issues again

Excellent! Thank you and keep the good work!

And please remove predator red outline when pinged. Thank you

1 Like

Every pre order bonus is gone, can anyone else confirm this??? My pre order content they were all gone and the 87 predator skin is now locked!!! Please someone check

Lmfao you cant catch a damn break man

Thx for the Update. Iā€™m gonna try this in game. Nothing about the Crossplatforme Invites tho :/

Iv still got everything, including the predorder skin, can just confirm the freezing on fireteam cosmetics

Reduced amount of Veritanium received when obtaining a duplicate item from opening a field locker??? so not only are u not fixing us getting mad dupes but u reduce what we get if we doā€¦how the heck is that a fix?

4 Likes

Very interesting.

Definitely wanna see this play out.

Not sure about the full charge Plasma Caster nerf but again, havenā€™t work with it yet.

I disagree with auto Release on bow, I think it should be out. Appreciate the velocity buff.

No idea jumping was supposed to take stamina, that explains ALOT.

Alright now for the real one - whos the fatty pred who couldnā€™t catch a boar?! Seriously reduce speed of a pig? Whoā€™s the Fatty Fat Pred, fess up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Those boars war ridiculously fast and could take a beating

2 Likes

How the heck are you this unlucky man? I just donā€™t understand.

Awesome nicely done illfonic love the patch

1 Like

Jesus im getting spotted spam i cant do shit lmao

1 Like

I have lost everything from my pre order bonuses. 100% honest. This is why my classes was removed.

Looks good. Thx

1 Like

this. this is how you make your users happy. thank you so much for reading all of our comments and as much bitching as we were doing, its definately more balanced

1 Like

Its ridiculous reallyā€¦i find playing PC gamers spotting is an issue

1 Like

no war club buff? : (

3 Likes