Patch Notes 1.06

A fully charged plasma should down a ft member, im not sure this needed to happen.

3 Likes

Done nothing about spotting mechanics or anything about laggy menus or even anything about the post 100 grind being dead. Can’t get any veritainium can’t get any boxes anytime you do you just get a dupe and cant even save up for fancy mythics cause none of it appears in the menus!!!

Oooh ok, well G Hub lets me turn it into a button, or whatever i want really, Logitech mice are really nice in that regard, i can even assign buttons to be double click macros if i want etc etc.

But aslong as Illfonic doesnt met me get to the keybinds for the game, we are up a creek,all of us on PC who likes to have custom keys. Hell i dont even use WASD ffs, i use ESDF.

I totally agree. While the dupe values absolutely needed to be lowered, they need to increase the chance of pulling new items to compensate. Field lockers just went from being the best way to collect all cosmetics to being a huge waste of time and Veritanium as they currently work.

Kinda Agree :) they are searching for balance tho so give it some time :)

1 Like

WHAT ABOUT SPPOTTED???

What about it?

Thanks guys. Glad to see you are reading forum posts. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

sigh thanks for letting me know everything is fine though so thanks illfonic for your hard work

1 Like

Anything about PS4 players inviting PC players to a party to play together?

1 Like

I’m pissed. I had 90kv V I was saving till lv 100. I was lv 97

1 Like

Can’t wait to play… been waiting 45 minutes. Maybe I’ll get a match in this hour idk

1 Like

Good job Illfonic!

after this patch, game is slower at PS4 Pro. When i try to customize my appearance, it takes so long compared to previous state. I dont know why, but it takes so much time now. Pls fix it!

Your updates install on my system, but then don’t reflect in my game. I did pre-order this. Is anyone else having this issue?
I can’t mark the playstation exclusive items as seen either.

Thanks so much @IllFonic! Keep up the hardwork! 🙌🏻❤️

1 Like

Good one guys. Took a bit of time but thats expected and peeps have to have some patience. Hope things are better and people on both sides can enjoy the game better without much stress. Cuz we’re here to play the game and have fun, not rage at each other.

Good job Illfonic, I mean it. Hope to see more stuff in the future.

1 Like

I will sue illfonic, you should do the same. I’m missing my pre orders content. If i don’t get them back i will 100% sue them.

Well done @Illfonic, good to know you guys cares for the game and is working to improve it.

I really enjoyed the overall balancing and fixing, but

I don’t think the Plasma Caster needed to go through balancing, I thought it was good at it was, but reducing the damage when fully charged? Don’t know how I feel about it.

2 Likes

Thanks guys thats alot of improvement

1 Like