Patch Notes 1.06

Wow, looking forward to testing these balancing changes! Man @Illfonic is on point with these patches — 2 patches within 7 days! 😷 🤙👍

The community appreciates your effort, communication transparency and listening to our feedback.

I also hope this game has plenty of DLC in it’s future, for there’s so many possibilities that can be leveraged from the films.

Lastly, do players now have the ability to invite and communicate cross play matches? My sister and I would like to play with our cousins that are on PC.

Cheers,
Aaron

To War_Reaver
Man, you told us about “you must learn play as predator better” but seems like you can’t play as fireteam well and at this moment you must to learn how play fireteam. And in original movie predator easy kills all specops members.

1 Like

This should help a lot with reducing the effectiveness of cheapy-boi tactics…

Knife got a much needed Nerf, so Scout Knifers will stop bring such a death sentence for low-mid skill level Preds.

Combistick also got hit hard, so the exfilsite Combi+Berserker Melee rush should be nullified.

Second Wind now blands FT, so second wind will feel more fair and not just be “Sitting duck mode”

Reinforcements take longer now, so if feels like less of a waste of time/resources to kill more than one FT before they call reinforcements as pred has a realistic window for killing the last 1-2 survivors before reinforcements show up.,

I’m satisfied…

Sure, theres things i wasn’t keen on.

Like reduced wait time on some of Fireteams objectives. I felt like skilled fireteams were already getting to the Exfiltration too fast…

And the Plasma-Caster nerf was kinda out of nowhere.
I felt it was balanced enough being such a high skill weapon that blew your cover and ate up your energy,
(I use the Bow anyway, so whatever)

But all n all, this was a good patch.,

1 Like

This one threw me off too, everything else seems fine.

If you look at the survey it has over 400 players that made a response. It is not biased. It is based on the fact that the majority of players feel that the Predator is weak and the Fireteam is OP. Read through the results and see if you come to a different conclusion.

I just noticed that the 2 major weapons that the developers nerfed for Predator, the majority of votes said that they were fine and did not need nerfing at all.

You like to support ILLPHOPIC do you??

ILLPHOPIC had their chance to be one good developer, they are trash, they destroyed the entire predator’s legacy, this license should of gone to another team developers, TRASH MOVE ILLPHOPIC, there’s no way that this patch is good, far from good. TRASH IN ENGLISH…

Finally!

1 Like

I think buff the pred and nerf the ft is not a good idea, just buff pred, because right now, if you found a good pred you have no chance

Most of pred weapon are “useless” like disk

And the riffle secondary weapon for ft is useless too.

but something in the update are interessting.

But just lower the chance too drop a double on lootbox… I just open 250 cases with only double…

1 Like

Wells said Illfonic I hope you read this comment

FT is a standard FPS play style. I play just fine as the FT.

The predator is a completely different play style you need to learn how to use. I give a huge kudos to the developer for creating something original. (Which means, needs to be learned).

We didn’t see what he did in the movie to the spec ops members. All we can go off is how he took out Dutch’s team - which this game is based off of.

EDIT: To rmngrnk - The comment about what Predator did to spec ops, are you one of the crap predator players that believes you should be allowed to rush and wipe a full 4 FT in 2 mins? Cause, yeah, that’s totally a fun game…

Play on pc.

Have a good Gaming PC but I hate Epic. Maybe on Steam in the future😉

Uma vergonha não consegui jogar como Predador !!! Inaceitável !!! Devolvam o dinheiro seus !!!

You can one shot and down a FT member with full health as long as it is charged up. What it might of been was the leaves blocking it. Thankfully it looks like they addressed it.

Good job thanks for the update next please make it possible to play pre-made with pc and ps4 again thank you for keep working

Everyone needs to stop thanking these guys this game should have had all this shit from the beginning. Its embarrassing that they cant do there job. Plus all they did here was nerf the fireteam really hard and the predator was already a bitch and a half with berserker and the staff 2 hits and dead. I dont know maybe I’m just to jaded or maybe I’m sick of unfinished trash being released. Also get rid of the loot boxes and just unlock everything specially. Fuck your waste of time crates.

1 Like

Oh I’m a scout main. I feel far more satisfaction killing a player and they don’t what the fuck hit them. You actually feel like predator and then only going close when there is a low player on their own. Stealthy shit like this makes me cream my pants: https://gyazo.com/be2162cec1ee48b8f2c6be698c4aa82e

1 Like

Now a new issue appeared wow just wow, i create a loadout with playstation themed camo soldier, i quit the game and enter it again, the loadout is removed by itself and my playstation pre order content is locked and after 20 minutes they get unlocked by itself again. WOW ILLPHOPIC WOW… amazing patch. What that would help? Reporting in this forums is just like insulting them… they don’t care.

1 Like

Nah this was a good update. In fact I think as long as a predator plays smart, it’s really balanced.