Patch Notes 1.06

Wait, hold on, you worded this as if dbd is releasing patches that constantly nerf survivors and buff killers…
Are you nuts?
Dbd is nothing but survivor friendly game and always been, especially at the release.

Please, do tell me you worded it incorrectly.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I just got in a game as Pred in less than 3 min, but whatever you say bud!

2 Likes

Yeah kinda sad, but it did allow my scout to pretty much dominate the FT and basicly “choose” when they die.

Guess we gotta shoot them more times, and atleast they drain stamina now so they cant keep jumping away from the shots.

3 Likes

All that’s left is a slight buff to the sword, club and handheld plasma caster and we’re all good 👍

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! Lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH. This all sounds perfect, can’t wait to jump in.

Next time if you can make hotkeys to Predator. :D Thanks for patch 1.6.

2 Likes

Sounds nice, really. There are only 2 things I’m worring about right now. Ok, 3 things.

1. Less bots on the map - less damage and less distracting elements on the map for Fireteam members.
  2. Reduced damage of Plasma when full charged - now it’s not able to down a full health Fireteam member with 1 shot. Even scouts? That’s bad for range-based Predators, because you mostly don’t have time/opportunity to make more than 1 good shot. Before the patch if you were lucky enought (and your opponents were blind a bit lol), your strategy was something like this: find a moment, shot 1 of enemies down, wait for others to come to revive him and kill the savior or make a second shot and kill the downed one. Add that energy bar doesn’t let you to make more than 3-4 shots. So let’s see how this change will work.
  3. Combistick. Less damage means the sword/cube becomes better weapon for melee? So now combi is only good if you combine melee attacks with throwing it?

BTW, I’m happy that Illfonic are working on the game. Let this game be the new Fortnite in terms of popularity :)

11 Likes

Good job guys, now the game have freezing problems in the main menu!!! And why you didn’t nerf the berserker for fuck sake??? The berserker needs nerfing. And thank you for nerfing the plasma caster because this was needed the most. 20 seconds to switch from weapon/gear to appearance, FUCK YOU ILLFONIC. Piece of shit patch.

2 Likes

Interesting patch!

1 Like

this i like

13 Likes

Omg… I love you I’ll fonic!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

I second this.

Illfonic! Let us change our keybinds for weapons and movement keys please, some of us are on PC and this is kindof a must to be able to play effectively.

I have a mouse…with 11 buttons…i want my gear and weapons on it.

Oh ands let us switch shoulders when playing the Pred, this has to be a HUUUGE oversight…how is this not a thing?

1 Like

Good work. Keep it up ;-)

This is a difficult one to do, i dont think they fully realised what was involved to link PSN API to EPIC API …

Epic has a very basic sytem, and SONY wont want everyone and anything connecting to their system without it being very secure and functional etc.

Not saying its not bad that they said it will be there at launch but now its not.

I think a lot of people would appreciate them telling us whats going on with it.

Are they working on it, if they cant deliver it then please just say that. Is it still in the works?

I understand you cant say “its sony/epics fault cuz we need to wait for this XYZ”

But they could say something general like “we are still working on that and are very sory for the delay”

Or simply say “we are sorry we cant get it working”

@IllFonic can you add something in announcments just to address this a little so people feel a bit better. thanks for your hard work.

going to get in game today and test all the new ballance. If its good ill be sticking to my promise and buying a copy for 1 lucky friend of mine :)

Much love guys,

UK_SPAWN

2 Likes

Now, just the fix for shoulder cannon exploding on leaves…

Good shit guys. Also it’s very impressive you did this very needed patch this quick. I was expecting like another week or two. So far you guys seem very passionate about this game, and it really shows. Keep up the good work. Let this game be a true successor to what you really wanted F13 to be.

3 Likes

Guessing you are a low level player because I am still on 10 minute ques as predator at level 93.

1 Like

Good job guys thank you