Patch Notes 1.06

Yes we do you little cry baby! Cloak is still giving pred position away rather than hide him and preds are super noisy. We will “bitch” about those game breaking things for as long they will not be removed from it. Oh and you can tottaly still spam spott so cloak is usless

8 Likes

they already did, have you tested it. read the notes:

• Fixed collision on some trees that were blocking bullets and projectiles in its leaves
1 Like

Again. You didn’t fix nothing. To move between my loadout and stuff, terribly slow xD sometimes stuck n start again to move. Still I have 20 items that disappear and appear again like in outfit and that I don’t know where looking for them 😅. Boh, at least you tried. Really nice game anyway! I like it!

3 Likes

Bye

1 Like

You can already do that…

But why…?

Probably the most useful change <3

2 Likes

I think this is a bad move considering how hard Veritanium is to come by at end game.

15 Likes

Translation “I can’t faceroll to win anymore so I’m not playing (pouty face)” lol cya!

4 Likes

Just killed three FT members, of course they got brought back. But I also didn’t have 1 ft kill at the end game screen? New glitch?

I guess it’s a step towards in-game shop and microtransactions.

Because sometimes there was too many, not too many to kill but too many to deal with as well as the predator.

2 Likes

Patch notes look good developers. Cant wait to try it out. Fire team was op ha. Keep up the quick work to keep this game balanced and fresh. It’s a great unique fun game. I love the asymmetrical games #evolvefan

People here just straight up ignore this fact. They lied and I bought 2 copies because of cross party promise. Shouldnt it be by default that cross play game should be able to create cross play party??? Why did I even bother buying 2 copies??? wtf is this i am so so so so so pissed. My anticipation went from 10 to 0 because they do not address this issue. Im so tired of it. I want my hard-earned cash back.

you hav to claim the tropy to get the kill

Anyone noticing longer que times for predator than before? Currently waiting at 12 minutes.

4 Likes

Legends.

You really are listening - thank you.

Keep up the great work, we have faith you’ll turn P:HG into the best asymmetrical MP game yet!

7 Likes

Haha me too.

1 Like

Sweet. Now predators of any class will be impossible to kill while they’re just mowing through fire teams.

2 Likes

You can already bind to whatever you want. Have been able to since last weekend…

1 Like

Good, now you have to use skill to kill a predator

7 Likes