Patch Notes 1.13

Except that they confirmed they would be? šŸ¤”

3 Likes

They literally reduced most of the weaponā€™s ammo capacity
I donā€™t see any OP for the FT

5 Likes

This inst a free update

It was mainly a joke but they have also buffed the grenade launcher, a perk, down speed and scout. So they nerfed 2 guns but buffed more stuff.

now add this man to the game

15 Likes

i donā€™t think so

Umm, no thanks, I will pass this DLC, like I did with Dutch DLC. No point to continue playing this game, Iā€™m predator main, and waiting time will be so long, not to mention lack of content.

10 Likes

10 Likes

alpha pred isnt available yet. just for ps4 users in the US that bought the alpha pred figure.
this DLC is samurai, a completely different predator.

1 Like

Each DLC has its own free content, which one?

Had to wipe my eyes cause I thought it was a 30 gb update.

Got super excited.

Then realized the decimal place was to the left of the zero :(

A months worth of work in 3 gbsā€¦

Fingers crossed the 17th drops a huge update!

7 Likes

Which could me offline bots lol. Yall silly gen z gamers see game mode and jump ship

Ok this is a free update yes which has in it self paid optional addition to the gameā€¦

Where the hell are the new maps come on manā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ like dude im not gonna lie the maps are not even that big on the scale and you guys have like 60 team members or moreā€¦ dont you guys have like 30 artists that can just work on a map and finish it in like less than a weekā€¦ it literally takes no time for a new mapā€¦ or EVEN a redesign of current ones with night time, rain, snowā€¦

11 Likes

They have updated twice in June

So, again the problem for the PC players that cannot buy the new content just now?! :(

2 Likes

Adding him in a game would be useless as he is useless in the movie and predator had more than 70% of chances to kill him but played with himā€¦

NOW i repeat i couldnt care less what color or race or language he speaks, but in general i hate him as a character in pred 2 and he ruined the pred 2 for meā€¦

Now on technical notice:

All he ever uses is his desert eagle, and that M4 gun or M16 gun or what ever that didnt even have enough bullets lolā€¦ @Graphic-king

why cant you guys seriously just revert the hair to pre 1.08. every patch there is something wrong about it. I was more excited for this than samurai and its still jank.

4 Likes

June;

FREE UPDATE CONTENT:
ELDER PREDATOR CLASS

PAID CONTENT:
SAMURAI PREDATOR CLASS AND EARLY ACCESS TO KATANA. (Ā£3.99 UK PS STORE).

There, thatā€™s all there is for this month.

2 Likes

This months free dlc came on the 12. have you already forgotten?

TELL IT TO THEM @Jaysus And also fix the godamn plasma caster laser animation crosshairā€¦ it literally does not work and never worked properly in public matchesā€¦ only TUTORIAL @IllFonic @Courierā€¦

PLEASE I BEG

1 Like