Patch Notes 1.13

Disappointed

2 Likes

Nerf the parry against elder sword and combistick PLEASE

I thought it was just a big patch. And so apparently in the middle of the month we will get paid Alpha

In all seriousness this game was only put on pc to make them more money So they most likely dont care about the pc side as much

5 Likes

I wonder why maximum ammo capacity was an ISSUE. IS IT EVER? Especially for sniper rifles. But no, the guns that require constant ammo usage is not even looked at.

2 Likes

We are getting improvements everyone. Itā€™s a slow course but weā€™re getting them.

5 Likes

Thanks for fixing the crawl speed, that was one of our major complaints. Good job listening to the community.

crawl speed - PHhh. Love hearing about game changers.

2 Likes

Indeed, Iā€™m getting this just now, lol. But thatā€™s the thing, this gives them money, but still not working as it should.

1 Like

Yesssssss also the warclub might be good now lol

3 Likes

they did add weapon sound effect for plasma cannon being lowered though ill give them that. i have to go over my bug reports. sad news about the aiming reticle. disappointing it was a month for this.

2 Likes

Is anyone able to buy the samurai predator
i cant find him at all at the epic games store ?

1 Like

the patch notes dont even document all changes

3 Likes

Man im so tilted about animation on laser crosshairā€¦ it tilts me more than hair sometimeā€¦

1 Like

Keep it up IllFonic! Up and up!

Loving these Patch Notes. Nice to see War Club getting some love while the Sniper Rifles get some needed balancing.

Although, can anyone check whether the issues were on PC or even the Claim glitches were fixed at all?

Can you DM me on discord what they didnt say they changedā€¦ atleast try to investigate for predator sideā€¦ I wont be able to be on PC for a week i had to send in my mouse for a replacement mouseā€¦

1 Like

For me it worked to buy the Samurai Predator on Epic store with that trick. Go into the Costumization for the Predator. Click on the Class select Button and than Samurai will show up in the list. Click on the Samurai Pred and it will ask to open the Epic Store to buy it. Just go for it and you can buy it there.

2 Likes

You are forgetting his shotgun that caused the pred to have a 2nd windā€¦

1 Like

Is it unavailable for PC right now (the dlc) because itā€™s doing what it did last time and says thereā€™s a problem with the store when I go to buy itā€¦