Patch Notes 1.13

Read my post i wrote one second before you posted yours.

2 Likes

Lets be honest predator literally did less damage than the 2018 movie predatorā€¦ like come on now you cant decline it LMFAOā€¦ and my man basically had a death wish he kept not doing jack sht againts him until his hand got cut down and pred just ran away like a useless made out of slime plushy toyā€¦ like what?

These customizations ā¤ļøšŸ”„

2 Likes

IllFonic you are special. Thanks for what you do, I really like this game. You canā€™t make a product the first time that everyone will like, I believe that the game will develop and become even more interesting. Thanks you!

1 Like

Im busy these days work man i dont get on much. I check here once a month to see if more than a boar fix and skins are added. I guess not maybe ill check every 6 months.

2 Likes

Sure you can and this isnt their first time making this exact product.

No maps???

Changes are welcome but seriously, how is there not even one new map. The 3 we have are totally stale now. They are not even that big. No modern shooter would get away with so few maps. Itā€™s only the predator name thatā€™s keeping people interested. If the new battlefield or COD only had 3 maps after being out this long then all the players would have left.

10 Likes

What shaders did they add for Skull Warpaint?

Thanks for this basic update. But donā€™t care about floating locks, loads reverting to basic after certain shaders are selected, having to reselect the perks, crawling faster, having less ammo. Whatever. Just fix the private lobby issue already. 1.09 broke it. How many videos of proof do you need, how many reports? @Courier was there an intentional reason the private lobby was ruined? Itā€™s the conclusion weā€™ve come to after all this time. We want the PL fixed, new game modes, maps and missions please.

1 Like

What in the sweet hell happend to 1.12 ?

1 Like

Thanks man it worked! Putting a video up will mention youā€¦ CHEERS!

They skip patchesā€¦ thought u knew about it lmfaoā€¦ BUT i expected much more changes if they skipped few patchesā€¦ @Noktrum

Usually they do this when releasing a free updateā€¦ so then they focus on either hotfix or a paid dlcā€¦ so yahā€¦ rip

1 Like

Try again in a few minutes, buddy

Np mate. Just trying to help out here. With that shitty Epic Store

I mean I appreciate what lil they addā€¦ but fuuuuck this update was lack luster as fuck!..

3 Likes

Wow!that was fast again.thanx alot!

Answer when there will be a joint game and new cards with modes, you can buy your own predator skin for yourself

1 Like

Bro i am able to buy it on epic games store now
u should try it now
gotta say the samurai predator looks epic as fuck
But the bad news is the queue times now has gone to 15min for a predator match
Oh and btw in India region the samurai predator skin costs me 1.5 dollars

1 Like

Mhmā€¦ I expected a longer list nglā€¦ xDā€¦

That didnā€™t work for me, Iā€™ll just try again later. Thanks though