Patch Notes 2.05

What is it for PS4 users? I still can’t accept or pass it on…all I can do is cry as the timer ticks away. I’ve tried pressing everything but nothing works

Put your controls to default in settings, it should reset the keybinds and then let u pick

@Savage_Tiger

2 Likes

Sorry but do not agree with the game mode, it’s a waste of time.

It should be 4v4v1. Whoever kills predator becomes predator. Screw this 15 minute game stuff. You could still have a capture the flag elements, but more of an emphasis about predator.

This is a predator game. Who is ultimately making these decisions, is this company collectively deciding on how it should move forward? It doesn’t appear that they are intending to work on its longevity.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry, I was busy taking in sunsets in the Mojave. Ahem… I’ve never played any c.o.d. beyond the first modern warfare. I didn’t care for it. Therefore, I won’t be going back to it and I will never shut up… nah nah na-nah naaaaah!

Cloak is honestly fine but the textures off it make it hard to see for some people i guess?

Anyhow, @IllFonic i think making textures look more visible when up close and stuff it should look like this…

2 Likes

Legs/arms = 45% dmg to preds health
torso = 75%
head = 100%

with the dmg reduction by environment which should be passive perk by predator aka the map… and his surroundings…

It will go like this with the 30% reduction

legs/arms = 15%
torso = 40%
head = 65%

&

ADD

1. AIM ASSIST

without necessarily nerfing predators cloak render distance.

Why aim assist so it can always target the head of the predator like an aimbot??
lol

Nah, people mistake how aim assist works,

Aim assist is not the same as AIM BOT…

Aim assist is there to help u kinda when u press aim it will get close to the target but not target head… maybe like his legs… hence why i also suggested this “body damage locations” which would balance out AIM ASSIST :)

1 Like

Oh ok
If thats case i guess its really helpful for people who play on consoles
Implement it on predator too for landing bow shots lol
Coz even with manual aiming the arrow always goes through the fire team

So I’m sitting here playing Friday the 13th when I get an ingenious idea

Friday the 13th pop up restaurant with a two for one jason burger special… Also available in meat flavored bean patties

‘…They deserve to dine Jason… Make them supper…’

Who wants to invest? lol

2 Likes

they just broke the game with patch 2.05 i cant believe they cut the fireteams health they get from packs and syringes in half. I mean seriously the predator doesnt just got more health but it also has a infinite number of pigs that give it full health and they got nifty heat vision that tells them exactly where they are. Lets not also forget that the predator has their own health kits. Seriously this game is broke. it was too east playing the predator before and as the fireteam it was perfect with half being predator wins the others being fireteam wins. Now its like 95 percent predator wins. Cause their previous patches made it so the AI now do as much to the fireteam as the fireteam would to the predator.

Just stick together and watch each other’s backs

Ammo crates still give you a syrette

Med packs on the map were buffed and they are readily available just like the pigs

6 Likes

Noticed that a day ago as well, I was stalking a FT group and they were taking ages to get the cabinet open. It was one of the shortest missions in the game, if memory serves, so I guess it makes sense that they decided to buff the time it takes.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain it wasn’t that evenly split, but if you say so. I think the game’s at a good balance point now.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet Thank you for the great new map. She’s just amazingly beautiful) Also, thank you for the new mode, it turned out to be quite funny in fact and epic) Do not listen to dissatisfied reviews about the new mode. You are great.
and I apologize for my bad English, I am from Russia)

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet Ran into this bug(?) yesterday where I was the only FT left but didn’t have the LMS status

Happens @ 4:23

Ps4 pro

1 Like

NO!!! dotn get confused! next to “hunt” is written “TEAM NO PREFERENCE” just click on it and it will change

1 Like

what i hate,sometimes he is 100% invisible, i still dont know how he doing it,but i can be front of him 1m ,he healing him self and i just can see him,thats stupid. Picture you posted is perfect,invisible from distance but from less than 1m…come on

sniper is op in this mode