Patch Notes 2.05

Straight up ft are complaining now…yet when predators where getting bullied and fucked up a lot of us adapted and just played different sure some of us may have gotten irritated at the beginning but we adapted and i feel the FT is not even willing to adapt

1 Like

Oh you can get killed by 1clip and if more than person is shooting at you, you die in 2 secs flat?

And it’s a bitch cause your kit is focused on 1v1?

JuSt GiT gUd PrEd ScRuB.

XD.

1 Like

Yea for real im the scrub for wanting a fair playing field 😂😂

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Id give you likes but need to wait 3hr lol

I agree, I deleted the game, and I will no longer invest.

• waiting for a game of predator more than 7 minutes!
  • the predators again become impudent and do not soar, kill the team in 1-3 minutes, no entourage, the team also wants to play.

On the new map, I never managed to complete the tasks, not once! The new mode is entertainingly pop.

@IllFonic, the predator is a cautious and calculating hunter, not a mutant that even four of us can’t kill now, let alone an epic one-on-one.

point is, when he healing him self, he is moving.Maybe not touching keyboard,but character is moving while healing hmm…

1 Like

PS4 Pro mode is already implemented. PS4 Pro players get:

• Higher rendering resolution
  • Higher quality shadows
  • Improved (less aggressive) LOD
3 Likes

Yup all you would hear from a FT main is get gud ha o how the shoe is on the other foot

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply!

I find it odd because other games that take advantage of the pro there’s always a flicker when the app starts because my HDR is activated

So no HDR though?

1 Like

HDR wasn’t listed as one of the functions when I asked the dev team, so I’ll assume no.

1 Like

One last thing

Can you please ask them if they can add HDR support?

Thanks!!

I will no longer pester you regarding this 😜

2 Likes

Ha, will add it to my list of community requests :)

3 Likes

This made my day. Even if they can’t do it.

1 Like

dutch2.0

You just want to 1v1 pred.
God forbid it takes more than 10 bullets to kill it huh?

1 Like

It would be cool if illfonic would release videos showing the team working on the game and explaining the development process especially in the art dept

2 Likes

It counts as not moving. He’s not shifting his body very much, he’s moving his arms to heal, so no, it shouldn’t.

1 Like

Try again. The predator can be killed; most classes except for berserker will be close to death after a firefight; you’re just not paying attention and tracking his actions enough.

1 Like

Are you on PC? He doesn’t look like that on PS4.