Patch Notes 2.05

This is from @Fire video XD

😲

@Fire ps4 pro?

No

What vid?

The cloak test lmfao… or that was not u in the video…

Either way u linked a video called cloak test where u see the testing of cloak… like roof tops and ground movement etc…

That could be it

I’m pretty sure ps4 pro renders light differently even without pro patch

Either way i can tell u rn… im playing on medium - high on pc… and its basically similar cloak colors to what i shown u EXCEPT its far more transparentish… not that transparent… it still looks so bad on pc…

It basically just does not look like a cloak… it looks more like a ghost lmao… than a cloak up close

Im sure they’ll figure it out

Oh ya that was me.

Ok basically good i can confirm that the textures up close do look alike but the colors are a bit washed on the pc… as in… the cloak looks more transparentish Blue than dark black blue…

So yeah textures needs changing lmao…

Lol glad it could help

Found this article

“The good news is that, going forward, all new PS4 games have to include a ‘Pro Mode’, enabling them to make the most of the Pro’s enhanced hardware.”

Where is the pro mode for this game?

@OldKingHamlet

I’ve been asking about this since I joined here, I’d really appreciate a response, thanks.

Just tell us it’s coming or it isn’t so I can stop asking lol

2 Likes

Im just gonna add onto that…

@OldKingHamlet

I would love it if u havent already suggested to the devs to add DX12 aka DirectX12 support and maybe even vulkan support too for the game… would be amazing and the old and new gpus can benefit from dx12 and vulkan…

DLSS too needs to be in game if u ask me…

Carry on.

Weel. That’s official.
Illfonic killed the game.
More bugs: auto-Play Match that can’t be cancelled without exiting the game. Re-aim fast is now impossible even with by finger in the button it doesnt aim. I have to unpress the button and press it again.
Also, Predator: increased, increased, increased…
The FT: decreased, decreased, decreased.
Boars appear closer to the Predato?? What the hell is this?? Why don’t give the Predator infinite HP, already?? Shouldn’t the boars run away from noise and explosions/gunshots?
Just give a god mode to the Predator already!!
The game was already pretty balanced with the 2.03.
The only positive note is the new map, and that’s it.
The Clash mode is just a piece of crap! Played it 2 times.
Illfonic games, NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

2 long claims

I mean in reality predator should be invisible 100% the only time i actually see the pred run and use cloak is in the first movie with dillion

1 Like

Balanced bull shit bro ft was way to easy to kill preds even in radom lobbies i think predator should still be a challenge to face not just melt him the second you and a geoup of buddies sees him

1 Like

For like 3 and a half months if not 4 pred was an easy kill lol.
Now hes got a bit of an advantage, and some ft focused players sound like the early days of the forums where ft did nothing but complain xD.

Straight up ft are complaining now…yet when predators where getting bullied and fucked up a lot of us adapted and just played different sure some of us may have gotten irritated at the beginning but we adapted and i feel the FT is not even willing to adapt

1 Like

Oh you can get killed by 1clip and if more than person is shooting at you, you die in 2 secs flat?

And it’s a bitch cause your kit is focused on 1v1?

JuSt GiT gUd PrEd ScRuB.

XD.

1 Like