Patch Notes 2.08

What? How?

Stamina cut in half. He’s a weaker shittier zerker

That’s how.

Patch seems good so far, but the gold accents for the Viking Mask (the one featured in the promo image) cannot be selected even at Rank 150. Also would be nice to be able to use that mask with Female loadouts.

And the Jungle Hunter nerf is really head scratching…

His stamina has felt weaker for a while…

1 Like

I checked, and the answer I got was that there was no changes to his performance in-game in this patch and the UI stat bars were tweaked to better reflect the stats of the character

1 Like

I am predator player and I am happy about this update. Why? Because it is balanced…

Some people complain about we don’t get anything new for predator. That is not true, we got new predator class. Last time we got new predator there were huge wait times in predator queue. This time there is a lot of new stuff for fire team. Hopefully it will keep number of FT and pred players in balance and predator queues will not skyrocket to tenths of minutes.

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN UPDATE! thx illfonic, downloading rn!

1 Like

Can you imagine how hard it was not leaking that or the Viking predator? :p

2 Likes

Don’t worry we got people for that 😎

2 Likes

whistles innocently

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet any word on new maps and modes release time table? I feel that’s the biggest thing that would bring players back
Also whoever designed the new map did an amazing job.

For the record, I think we were able to keep those from being datamined. I think updates are a lot more exciting when there’s surprises. And now I have a roadmap that, while currently with “?” on the future stuff, I can point to and say “stuff is coming!”

3 Likes

Surprises are nice and all but so is anticipation and hype

People put the game down when there is no news

I personally think it’s counter productive to remain silent but that’s just me

1 Like

So, he was always a second rate hunter?? That’s…weird

One word…

Log 😅

1 Like

You are strong and wise, and I am very proud of you! Seriously, the willpower is impressive, most impressive.

How long it takes to fix PC Viking purchase problem? Because a lot of people bought it and can’t play on him on PC

1 Like

What? No fix for the Combo stick and Katana damage through walls??
Im even more convinced that this game is not more than a SNES game with better graphics.

Over a month haven’t you learned that it’s part of the game, I left for over a month and you’re still here obviously they dont agree with you and this repetitive complaint