Patch Notes 2.09 (Hotfix)

Wait a minute, we were told that this was normal, and that this DISPLAY of his stat was incorrect. So was he always like this, or was it just a lousy nerf?

I rather think it was an unexpected nerf. That something in the code of patch 2.08 messed up the Jungle Hunters Stats without it being intentional of the Devs.

Ok, ok… I believe you. Its just I’ve never seen that.
On other subject. I just parried Predator to the ground. He literally fell to the ground after being parried. Have you ever seen that?
And if anyone asks, yes I got video.

Well, they could have just said that instead of saying that JH was always like that.

2 Likes

Hurray! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The emperor smiles upon us brothers image

1 Like

Well, I can look into their head’s. But if the never played Predator maybe it was a assumption without ill will.

i love predator Kratos

There’s still a bug. I’m unable to access my Predator anti-FT specilizations. 😑 Can’t wait to get home and play though…

From what I can tell in private match, everything seems to have been fixed, including the Yautja bow.

I don’t even know what this is or what’s going on here bit it’s spectacular

HAH that sounds hilarious.
I think that’s a new bug.

A horrible one that.

“Adjusted parry to accurately portray its ability to defeat the Predator with a butter knife”

3 Likes

Ah yes I see.
Sounds perfect.
Lol

1 Like

I’m thanking the emperor Sylvester Stallone for giving us this update

Absolutly not. We have videos of the Bow still buggy. Cant charge arrows, wrist blade bug, cant shoot.arrows after charging 1 second sometimes, arrows and combi still go through the fireteam body when they crouch.

2 Likes

Make hit boxes for arrows as big as bear traps

I’m such a happy melee-er. Woot!

1 Like

I dont think its a bug. I mean, the movement of the Predator falling and getting back up like a ninja seems it was made on purpose.
Here is the video i made, and yes its hilarious:
https://youtu.be/53ODsJ1RErE

2 Likes

Maybe in order to fix the “Bow” bug it would be better if Illfonic removes the “wrist blade attack while holding bow” completely for better gameplay? And just add faster swap option with keybinds for Predator weapons.