Patch Notes 2.09 (Hotfix)

What? Now and then i have played in private group with parallel PSN voice chat, and never noticed that, maybe 1 or 2 seconds later or sooner depending on internet connection, but never 10 seconds.
Are you sure?? Thats even worse than a bug… In 10 seconds the Predator can go across almost an entire map.
And if it were really 10 seconds, i would have seen more Predators (that know the map and FT spawn locations) do what i said. And this was the first time…
Im not convinced.
I still think it is a bug or a cheat…

So…what’s happening about being unable to charge the bow shots?

That is not a bug.
It is not a cheat.

This is how it’s been from the start.

Jesus fucking christ.
You dont know this simple fact yet you a always like argue with me when I tell you stuff.

3 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to play a match.

You don’t deserve the bow.

1 Like

No, it’s always been that way. The Predators start 10sec before Fireteam, so any good Predator will be in thermal ready to pop Target Isolation the moment the clock starts counting down meaning Fireteam have landed.

1 Like

The proof is in the pudding… I wish everyone would stop licking their asses until it’s actually been tested. Haven’t we fallen for these shenanigans enough already to know just because the patch notes say they’ve done this or that, it doesn’t always work out being the case when we actually play.

1 Like

You deserve a fucking slap, be grateful you’re an ocean away fuckboy😈🤣😏

You know I love you really😘

I cant handle all this bipolar.
Lmao

1 Like

Wait a minute, we were told that this was normal, and that this DISPLAY of his stat was incorrect. So was he always like this, or was it just a lousy nerf?

I rather think it was an unexpected nerf. That something in the code of patch 2.08 messed up the Jungle Hunters Stats without it being intentional of the Devs.

Ok, ok… I believe you. Its just I’ve never seen that.
On other subject. I just parried Predator to the ground. He literally fell to the ground after being parried. Have you ever seen that?
And if anyone asks, yes I got video.

Well, they could have just said that instead of saying that JH was always like that.

2 Likes

Hurray! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The emperor smiles upon us brothers image

1 Like

Well, I can look into their head’s. But if the never played Predator maybe it was a assumption without ill will.

i love predator Kratos

There’s still a bug. I’m unable to access my Predator anti-FT specilizations. 😑 Can’t wait to get home and play though…

From what I can tell in private match, everything seems to have been fixed, including the Yautja bow.

I don’t even know what this is or what’s going on here bit it’s spectacular