Patch Notes 2.09 (Hotfix)

HAH that sounds hilarious.
I think that’s a new bug.

A horrible one that.

“Adjusted parry to accurately portray its ability to defeat the Predator with a butter knife”

3 Likes

Ah yes I see.
Sounds perfect.
Lol

1 Like

I’m thanking the emperor Sylvester Stallone for giving us this update

Absolutly not. We have videos of the Bow still buggy. Cant charge arrows, wrist blade bug, cant shoot.arrows after charging 1 second sometimes, arrows and combi still go through the fireteam body when they crouch.

2 Likes

Make hit boxes for arrows as big as bear traps

I’m such a happy melee-er. Woot!

1 Like

I dont think its a bug. I mean, the movement of the Predator falling and getting back up like a ninja seems it was made on purpose.
Here is the video i made, and yes its hilarious:
https://youtu.be/53ODsJ1RErE

2 Likes

Maybe in order to fix the “Bow” bug it would be better if Illfonic removes the “wrist blade attack while holding bow” completely for better gameplay? And just add faster swap option with keybinds for Predator weapons.

Wrist blade is on the right hand which holds the bow

Makes no sense

1 Like

what you mean?

It doesnt make sense that they attack with wrist blades while holding the bow in the same hand

Just nit-pickin

1 Like

exactly

Well, like I said, it was a private match, and I was the host. I didn’t have any problem charging the bow for multiple shots in a row. That’s all I can say.

Also, the combistick worked fine for me in private and in quickplay clash.

Wondering if there could be a fix where the predator couldn’t see your specialization on the screen. Field Medics been getting picked off first and fast from them knowing who has what perk.

So, go play and test then bring the community your findings.

Things to look for:

• Optimized UX design with character models/textures loading quickly and correct weapons/gear icons in their respective slots
  • Improved frame rates during matches
  • Less graphic bugs, like the weird aurora effect during Predator intro cut-scene on Backwater

And anything else I forgot to mention, I’m eager to play with some friends after work today.

Combi stick is fine. Bow is still super buggy. Check my videos in bug section.

HOLY SHIT THAT’S FUCKING HILARIOUS
You didn’t just parry him you parried him with the Hammerhead of course he flew back! Holy shit that’s great and I want it to be in game

There’s a big reason for that

How did that happen?? Like not only the gun parry but the predator falling back like that. What was going on ?