Patch Notes 2.12 (Hotfix)

then flush them out with charged plasma shots.

1 Like

“Predator can’t melee through walls” - have to check if the opposite situation still works, FT shooting predator through building wall while he is sticking close to the wall

4 Likes

I wish I knew about this bug if it ever existed.

3 Likes

Yeah most bugs were covered even the one when long claiming as predator and you freeze. They need to fix the bug where its like R2 gets stuck and you randomly melee and leap smash and use gears items until it stops, died to it playing as pred yesterday

1 Like

omg they fixed a bug that’s been in the game since it came out no longer will i have to deal with crouching FT members who know by crouching they become nearly immune to ranged weapons

3 Likes

Well…better late than never?

2 Likes

We are finally getting somewhere with this Ladies and Gentlemen - this hotfix is better than the last patch tbh

7 Likes

Same, I had no idea that was a thing XDDDDDD

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I will say it now - we need the dogs from Predators

2 Likes

Now they just have to fix the hit boxes of everything else 😂

1 Like

Oh ya, let’s get rid of melee through walls.
But claiming?
Nah leave that in.
XD

Maybe people will stop bitching about it but what’s gonna happen now is any small obstacle will prevent melee.

Glad to see the issue of broken ass ft perks and damage is still in tho.
Lol.

2 Likes

I usually smack them with melee as a way of saying “fuck you”

1 Like

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hopefully either those perks and specializations get nerfed next update, or Preds get something that balances it out

2 Likes

I’m coming in hot with the bow! <3

1 Like

Please add more content. I love this game. I’m gullible enough to spend $$$ on it. I like and play this more than DBD (I honestly liked Death Garden better). I also hope you guys won’t go downhill because of Disney, and I hope to God they never make an MCU / Star Wars Cinematic Universe from Predator or Aliens. There’s so much that can be added. I absolutely love this game (wish I can find ppl too) and this franchise. I’m even willing to play Fortnite for Predator.

If anyone wants to play, add me:
PSN ID: DerGrossmann13

1 Like

Alright, it’s time for me to git gud with the ol’ Yautja Bow.

2 Likes

Pred was able to charge weapon while sprinting? Like chargin’ plasma or bow shots? O.o

4 Likes

SMH…why don’t they throw in countless other made up stuff. i’m sure everyone will agree it was there.

1 Like