Patch Notes 2.12 (Hotfix)

2.12 Twitter

General

• Fixed an issue where equipping certain weapons would cause the loadout used to not work properly
  • Fixed an exploit location on Excavation
  • Fixed an issue where the player may become stuck in a certain location on Excavation
  • Fixed an issue where the player may sometimes encounter double loading screens

Clash

• Fixed an issue where the options menu would permanently persist after dying in Clash

Fireteam

• General
    • Made adjustments to the Fireteam’s hitbox while crouching to accurately represent the player’s crouching state
    • Fixed an issue where Dante’s eyepatch was misaligned
  • Weapons
    • Plasma Rifle Prototype
      • Added controller feedback to the Plasma Rifle Prototype
  • Specializations
    • Spotter
      • Fixed an issue where the lowered body temperatures while crouched from the Spotter specialization was not working as intended

Predator

• General
    • The Predator is no longer able to sprint and charge a weapon at the same time
    • Fixed an issue where the Predator would be unable to trigger ADS while sprinting
    • Fixed an issue where the Predator was sometimes able to melee attack players through walls
    • Fixed an issue where warpaints were sorted inconsistently in the customization menu
    • Fixed an issue where the Mimicry Wheel would persist after going into Second Wind
    • Fixed an issue where meleeing while transitioning from tree to tree would cause the Predator to fall out of Predkour
  • Weapons
    • Wrist Launcher
      • Fixed an issue where the Predator was unable to sprint after running out of ammo for the Wrist Launcher
    • Yautja Bow
      • Fixed an issue where the Yautja Bow would sometimes enter a state where it would no longer be able to be charged
43 Likes

Alriiiight. Thanks for fixing the urgent stuff! See y’all next month!

17 Likes

@Weevo540 they fixed the bow now.

13 Likes

Supposedly. Probably going to test it later just to be sure.

Seriously though, good work @OldKingHamlet and @Courier!

9 Likes

thank god for the bow fix

The bow is finally fixed.

Thank you for these awesome changes and hope some other items will be addressed :)

Great step forward @IllFonic !

5 Likes

I’m taking them at their word but won’t fully believe them until Weevo tries it and it works consistently since that guy is prone to every glitch that can possibly happen.

2 Likes

I’m cautiously optimistic. For now, thank you

3 Likes

Wow they didnt actually fuck something up this time hopefully

Overall this is a good patch and one that was badly needed, good job looking forward to the next one.

I hope this means everyone can finally edit those loadouts that bugged out

2 Likes

Unexpected!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much

Loadouts are fixed. Can’t confirm anything else as first attempt to get lobby got stuck on infinite connecting 🙄

11 Likes

Is it February yet?

1 Like

HEY ABOUT TIME THAT GOD DAMN BOW WAS BUG! THANK ILLFONIC.

now lets see the next month what you guys are going to propose us for the balance and dlc patch… i hope for the best

I’ve been trying to get a pred lobby almost 18 minutes now 🤨

Haha
@TheETgamer laugh with me at his bewilderment

1 Like

Yeah I too am surprised/confused as to why they did the "Predator can’t melee through walls, it was so useful against campers