Patch Notes 2.14

I really don’t know if you’re serious

1 Like

Ttk.
It’s the same amount of time as before, no difference.

Loving the new hammer but illfonic should of made it where you make fireteam dizzy or blurred vision when getting hit cuz i get shot up.

2 Likes

More projectile weapons??

1 Like

But the other four things you’ve suggested I totally agree with like 100%

1 Like

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet @Courier

Finally some HUD love! Thank you! Now, to complete that, a HUD opacity option would most definitely be appreciated. Especially among us oled users.

Field medic nerf was inevitable due to it being exploited for easy pred kills so Crab Rave!

1 Like

But the health restored got nerf not the revive speed.

1 Like

Yes because they made fireteam too strong for the game by adding specialization and none for predator.

Because the hp was 120 for every class big damage to deal with pred and if they were all support it would be absolute pain to chip through.

I’m sorry but it’s not. I mean, there is no signifficant difference, but it’s there.
For example, RN you can take the same damage w/o Impenetrable perk as before with the perk.

Not really cause I got shredded just as fast as before 2.14, when we tested it.

Did you ever think the reason they gave us Specializations was because the Predators were too OP? No you probably didn’t.

Predator was never OP.

1 Like

Pred hasn’t been OP for quite a long time

1 Like

Console or PC
Solo or Team

1 Like

I still have PTSD from getting roof slammed.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a little broken

Lol bare bones ass update. Where’s the self destruct button on this game. Almost a year in and you guys shit out one so so map. What comedy

1 Like

That was a problem, but not the pred itself.
As balance is now tho,wouldn’t mind if that was a thing tho.