Patch Notes 2.14

How can the floor be lava?

2 Likes

Lots of good stuff. Not quite what I was hoping for but I don’t see anything bad on paper. Good job with buffing pred and nerfing Field medic a tad.

7 Likes

While these additions are welcome the game is severely lacking in the map department

6 Likes

This is where the fun begins

3 Likes

I think what it means is that you wont be able to see the ft on the ground in thermal and maybe you take damage when on the ground

1 Like

Thats an interesting theory.

This update is huge.

Thanks guys! Gonna be a ton of fun :)

6 Likes

OK so this seems interesting. But…maps?? Modes???

6 Likes

This is the way!

6 Likes

Have I ever told you the story of Darth Pelagius the wise

6 Likes

Sounds like a story @TheSenate would tell

4 Likes

You should watch my palpatine videos LOL 😂 I sound just like him even the senator agrees we play all the time!!

2 Likes

Kind of sad that there’s no new maps but overall pretty damn cool.

@Fire you’re getting back on dammit so I can get your ass to the moon you too @TheETgamer.

3 Likes

At least make the hammer throwable

OK if looks like there are new variations in hunt for modes. Very interesting.

2 Likes

@Courier @OldKingHamlet - guys this is a very solid update (never mind the new class, just changes to the game itself) really happy to see all this, juming right in to see what the new game modes customizations are like.

And thanks for fixing Owergrouth exploit!

2 Likes

Lets just be gratefull they did not fucked this game up with this update… XDDDDDD

2 Likes

Looks cool, but still no single player mode, right? Don’t want to sound like I’m complaining… I’m just curious.

1 Like

Hunt and Clash are both available for Custom Private Matches

4 Likes

Now that I’ve digested the notes, I’m actually really excited about this update. Great job guys.

3 Likes