Patch Notes 2.14

A while ago.
It was me, khi, et, rey.
After 2.0. I believe.
Not sure.

Have to ask them lol.

You canā€™t say thatā€¦ FT as a slightt advantage, but really not that much. A pro Pred can still rip average FT.
I am a weak Predator player. I really am, not gonna lie. Even so, i still manage to win like 40% of my matches. Imagine if i was an average or a pro player! I would definitely win more than half of the matches.

Right now, smite, and I just got back Into dying light.

And some red dead online.

Itā€™s not a slight advantage.
If it was, I would still call it out, like I did months back, ft had an advantage back then too.

But right now?
Itā€™s broken as fk.
You play vs good ftā€™s, like actual good ones that arenā€™t messing around and they will escape or kill you.

Iā€™m good at staying alive, but Iā€™ve got nothing that doesnt leave me completely open, or does enough damage reliably to effectively fight the ft.

I really wish it was still the same way as it was back in 1.16.
Ft damage was broken back then, but not entirely broken like now.

No I mean roleplaying games

I dont do roleplaying like that.
I do my own stories and what not.
I used to anyway.
Not anymore.

Spoken rp.
I was like dungeons and dragons like I said, just no structure.

Iā€™ve tried a few times rpā€™n with ppl on sites, but most ppl arent used to rp like I like doing and cant keep up.

Besides, tho I seem kind of social on here, I really dont like people.
Too much bullshit the majority of the time or their boring.

But who knows, il find something lol.
Iā€™m not too worried about it.

Did they by any chance mess with the parry/counter?

Did anybody notice anything regarding that?
I swear parry apparently doesnā€™t work as it used to.
Edit: Or they screwed it up somehow, trying to fix something else.

A lot has changed since then.

Parry works just fine

1 Like

I would like to see hardcore hunt come to public matches

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried hardcore yet.

Back to 1.16, FT was no march for the Predator.
Back then, all that Predator needed to do was:

• Jump to FT;
  • Melee 1 of them down;
  • Claim;
  • Jump out and find a piggie to heal (if needed);
  • Repeat the above procedure for 3x.

That, even a noob Pred player (like me) could do, unless he faced a pre made dearh squad, but that was very rare to see. But in that case, only what i had to do is wait until they be occupied/distracted with AI, or down 1 of them with cannon or bow and claim him righ away.
Sure, as a noob, i liked the victory, but that was no fun at all.
Right now, i agree that FT has all the cards. If you have 2 Assault/Deadly and 2 Field Medics, the Predator has almost no chances to win.
The Predatorā€™s victory only relies on if the FT makes mistakes or not, doesnā€™t rely on Predatorā€™s ability.
We came from nigh to day.
The devs need to find something in between. Nerdf FT or give the Predator a good stack of weapons/traps/perks that can make a difference in a match. Or modify the gameplay lile add some bleeding to all blade melee attacks/bear traps, give the ability to sabotage 1 downed FT member so the guy who comes to the rescue gets trapped or harmed. I donā€™t know manā€¦ What i know is that RN is not balanced, but back to the first patches it was no balanced eitherā€¦

2 Likes

Lemme know if ya need a slot filled. Iā€™m dying to try it at least (friendly fire on? UH OH)

1 Like

Almost done with 3.

1 Like

A simple damage test using a support with the sawz50 and a Viking without impenetrable resulted in a damage of 252 at point blank range, so we canā€™t yet be sure what exactly the increased predator armor is changing.

1 Like

Plasma Rifle Prototype

• Fixed an issue where the Plasma Rifle Prototypeā€™s force feedback was not always working
    I would like you to explain what this FORCE FEEDBACK is. Recoil?

So then tell me why the crew I ran with would still melt almost every pred back then?

Even then things were bad, but manageable.
Iā€™m sorry mama whether you agree or not, things were somewhat better back then.

Only scrub fts got ran over, or ft that didnt pay attention.

Lol ya ft is worse xD, more broke

Isnā€™t the only ā€œarmorā€ that predator has is during second wind?

2 Likes

You might be right. I noticed my second wind lasted a long time when I was testing weapon damage in a private match.

1 Like