Patch Notes 2.14

Might as well add judge dredd too xD

Only if there is a mega city one map where FT are skinned to also be judges for this map only

1 Like

What the fuck did you just say?
Get the fuck out of the forums.
Never speak to me or anyone here again.

hollowknight-hk

2 Likes

No need. In the jungle, there is no laws to enforce.
But maybe you can asd Chuck Norris. No guns, no knife, just his fists. Predator would self destruct first sight.

(ą¹‘ā€¢ļ¹ā€¢)
Take me back

1 Like

Lol

He is kind of right, thouā€¦
Not nerfing the cannon damage, but the blaster radiusā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it next time I am totally going to long claim you lol.

Idk man it only has the range a grenade does.
To me the splash range is perfect.
Idk.

2 Likes

Nahā€¦nerf it in the open. Keep it the same for buildings though for anti camp insurance

1 Like

Lol. You tried before and youā€™ll fail again. Rofl. But give me a competent team, and i promise not to make you 2nd wind too fast. Lol.
In my opinion the splash radius could be reduced. Itā€™s not a grenade, i donā€™t even think itā€™s considered an explosive weapon,
I could agree with the splash, but only if fully charged.

1 Like

Deal! I buy that!

1 Like

Hm.
Iā€™m kind of indifferent about the non charged splash.

I just dont want the full charge nerfed.
Before You joined the forum all i wanted was a slightly bigger splash radius for fully charged shots xD.

So idk, this wouldnt affect me.

Btw, someone experiencing issues getting a match wirh FT?
It keeps endlessly searching for matches and nothing.

Or like @moralez said, nerf the regular splash, but not the full charge?

Idk I feel grenades have that radius so why shouldnt the pc blast?

3 Likes

Regular splash is actually better for pushing campers. That ā€œrapid fireā€ is illogically panic inducing. Plus itā€™s the open splash thats the problem. The ā€œgameā€ wants FT on the move and rewards it from what Iā€™ve seen and feel. This will do that and also limit your tree PC spammers that donā€™t need to aim

I barely use the trees so it ainā€™t me lol.
But I was always a pain in the ass with it without the splash buff.

But I really dont see it as a problem.

Nah dudeā€¦itā€™sā€¦bad. Some preds out there just lobbing shots all rapid fire doing nothing else and they donā€™t even have to aim. It needs a little chill. Not much

2 Likes

Idk I hate when I lose shit cause of other ppl.
I will shoot back multiple shots tho if the ft is being annoying and stupid and keeps trying to shoot me with an AR when Iā€™m on a roof top,
Just to let them see how it feels to get hit with consistent damage.

So its just, just deserts.

I dont think youā€™ve ever gotten pissed off at dumb ass overly cocky ft.

If the pred keeps shooting blast sure it can be annoying But the only styles I hate and think are lame are those who only throw the spear and nothing else.

Or jump around with the bow.

But again man, I really donā€™t see it as a problem.
Mainly because against A good team, it really doesnt work to just stand there shooting blast non stop.

1 Like

Ok, so Iā€™ve hopped on, recorded a few videos, and honestly had a massive ton of fun playing this game again. Great job on the update @OldKingHamlet and @Courier, my final thoughts on this update are:
PREDATOR!!!

2 Likes

Mehā€¦gotta remember the majority of time Iā€™m not with a ā€œgood teamā€ so it gets annoying and is a problem to be addressed I think. Itā€™s not exactly issue one butā€¦should be on the list and I think just limiting the radius is reasonable enough