Patch Notes 2.14

That’s me brother. I had to run out real quick. When I get back I’ll send a request

My bad I didn’t realize the settings. I’m anti social most times lol

1 Like

Thor’s edition hammer, retrievable like smart disc XD

1 Like

strong textI agree Illfonic continues to impress. Their hard is making PHG exciting and interesting.

1 Like

The way your gear is orientated in customization is the opposite of how it is in the game

It’s annoying

Also change the narrative of the game so FT are an OWLF unit

Or change the FT win condition to escape or a dead Predator and increase the reward for collecting their body

The whole if Pred blows up FT doesn’t win angle is beyond moronic with the current “narrative”

1 Like

Games been out almost a year and this is still happening. Embarrassing.

1 Like

I am next to usless as FT

1 Like

Lol this seems pretty random and outa nowhere xD.

I’m ok at it, was better before.

Oops ! I thought I was responding to a different post… I’m watching the original lethal weapon and I guess I wasn’t watching what I’m doing 😋

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

That movie made me forever enamored with fist fighting in the rain

Every time it rains I must fight!!

1 Like

Could you fix this issue of the zero predator gameplay capability??

What issue exactly?

I mean they still died and you still get exp and money.

giphy I think it’s time we get Van Damme as a fire team DLC 😎🤙

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nok Su Kao versus The Predator.
Hell, next we can get Steven Seagal to crush some bones or Bruce Willis to shoot some Beretta 9mm at the Pred and smoke some cigs.
And what about Stallone? We can summon Rambo to throw some explosive arrows and parry the Pred with his combat knife.
Those 3 plus Dutch would be serious match to the Predator. It would have to team up with the Mega Predator to even stand a chance.

1 Like

Illfonic, please consider those;
BTW; thanks for the update

Yesssss!

Get a three man field medic fireteam with motion detectors, with one recon abusing the spotter specialization which is why fireteam is over balanced than the predator until predator receives specializations.

1 Like

Yes but the shoulder Cannon needs a nerffffff too